My Angel My Demon

(Chapter 5)

"It doesn't feel cold anymore"

Selest Rosmary Night Pov:

I felt so protected when he whispered those words in my ear. Gosh am I falling for him. Maybe it's just the Angel and Demon aura that's messing with ny emotions because you know. Alot of people say I fell for an Angel or a Demon. Though I never knew what they ment.

Nexon. That name clicks every time I think about it. It's like I was meant to know it. To say it everyday. I don't know. Maybe I'm going crazy, but is this craziness going to be my happiness.

I looked at the time. It was about to be 5.pm. I should start cooking. I got really distracted didn't I world?

"Hey Nexon um I have to cook. I got a bit distracted." I said pinching my fingers together, and squinting one of my eyes.

"My sweet I will be waiting right here for you...if that is what you want?"He asked.

I wanted him near me all the time, but I still don't know why.

"No you can come with me to the kitchen. There's chairs there." I said with some urgency.

Ugh what is wrong with me. I had to mind slap myself. I'm acting like I have a little school girl crush.

"As you wish love."He said while getting off the couch.

I nodded my head turning quickly to hide my blush. What is this warm feeling in my stomach? Is it those butterflies that girls talk about?

I started walking into the kitchen. I never cook with out cleaning.

"Micksy press the button!"I yelled. Then I heard the music playing. I trained him well.

"Nexon um do you like soup?" I asked rummaging through the cabinets.

"Yes, I actually do. I haven't had a home cooked meal in a while. I bet your food is quite delicious."he said so sure.

I blushed at that. Ugh why can't I stop blushing around him. Oh here comes those butterflies again. I hope he doesn't see my blush again. I turned around quickly so he won't notice.

"My sweet Selest please don't hide yourself when you blush. Your blushing brightens my minutes as they go by."he whispered.

I nodded my head blushing like a mad man. What are these feelings?!? I swear I'm going to burst.

I started cooking. While the food was on the stove we started talking about our likes, and dislikes. He likes the color gold, and blue. While I like the color red, and black. He doesn't like the smell of cigarettes, but he likes having liquor once in a while.

When the food was ready we dug in. I looked at him to see how he liked it. He took a sip, and looked me.

Oh no did he like it?

"My sweet this is very delicious. It's even better then what I thought it would taste like."He exclaimed.

That was so flattering.

"Thank you Nexon. That means alot. I hardly have company to have dinner with." I said a bit sad.

"Selest love, why do you live alone so far away from civilization?"He asked worried.

"Well Nexon, me and my parents aren't on well terms. They wanted me to be in a arranged marriage. I refused whatever bribe they tried to throw at me. I never had a love interest. I have been waiting for the right one." I told him with out hesitation.

"Did you find the right one yet?" Nexon asked deadly calm.

I felt a shiver rushing up on me when he asked me that.

"No actually." I said not meeting his gaze.

"Good." He whispered.

I giggled at that.

I was getting tired, and we were done eating. I yawned aloud.

"My sweet you look exhausted. You must rest." Nexon fussed.

I nodded my head. I didn't want to sleep alone though. I get scared because I live alone.

" Nexon would you stay with me in my room?" I whispered.

He looked at me with an emotion in his eyes.

"Anything for you love." He whispered back.

He did something that was surprising. He swooped me up in his arms, and carried me to my room. It felt so warm, and loving that I fell asleep right in his arms.

_________________________________

Vote*Comment*Follow

~Mrsbluey