My Angel My Demon

(Chapter 11)

"I feel you surrounding me"

Nexon Azel Orias Pov:

I was passing by so many planets as if I was the speed of light. I pushed even harder because I couldn't bare to think about what my brother was doing to my sweet Selest. She was my world, and if she cracked I cracked. I was near my planet, but that still didn't make relief fill my body.

My eyes was still pure red meaning that I was pissed to the point if I saw a helpless animal on the floor, and it made any type of sound to annoy me I would step on it crushing its bones. The bones wouldn't even be bones by the time I'm done stepping on it. Havos won't be skin. He will be ashes. I will make sure those ashes disintegrate so it would be as if he had never existed.

My planet appeared in front of me. It was all rubbed down, and beaten up because my brother decided to challenge me. Now the world knows not to challenge me. I made sure there was no speck of power on this planet. This planet was full of bad, and horrible memories.

Now that I am close enough to the planet I teleported to the castles gates. Hell will brake through all of the lands until I got my Selest back. I kicked the gates open breathing heavily from the anger rushing through my veins as if it was venom.

I started running towards the castles doors hating every inch of this place along the way. I bone rushed the door down not even trying to calm myself down. It has been three days since my Selest has been gone. All will pay if she is not alright.

I heard a maniac laugh from the main foyer. My brother was torturing my Selest. My Selest! I started speed walking towards the direction of the sound hearing my love cry out in pain.

"Aaah! Stop it please. Enough!" She cried out in pain.

That's when I lost it. I ran through the doors unbelievably upset at the sight in front of me. My brother was gliding a blade down her back like he promised.

When he looked at me he dropped the blade with a face of nervousness. He looked down at my love.

"Don't look at her!" I yelled.

He looked up away from her frozen at his feet.

"Nexon." Selest whispered looking dehydrated, and deprived of sleep.

I ran to my brother, and grabbed him by his neck. He tried fighting with me, but as usual I'm too strong for him to even try. I crushed his neck into tiny pieces. Then I burned him with a torch. Then I disintegrated his body like I wanted to. He was gone forever like I wanted it to be a long time ago.

Selest was passed out. She could finally sleep in peace. She can finally be safe. I untied her body gently. Tears poured down my eyes from the sight. She was broken. I needed to repair her more then she needed. I carried her in my arms.

Time to go home.

_______________________

Vote*Comment*Follow

Check out my new book "Brigther then Evil". You may like it.