My Angel My Demon

(Chapter 12)

"The big day"

Selest Rosmary Night Pov:

It been five months since the last occurred events. Nexon and I have been getting to know each other more, and more over the months. That deepened our love for each other which has made me so happy. Love like this is like no other.

Today is the big day! I'm getting married! We wanted to wait so we can relax, and settle down from what happened. That was the best choice. The best part is that we are getting married where we first met. I didn't know till one day when we were walking together on the trails that there was this beautiful podium that has roses growing along vines around it.

I was in my room with my closest cousin Marylin. She was helping me get ready.

"Oh my gosh Selest! Twirl around!" She said sounding excited.

I twirled around letting my big dress bottom twirl around me. My dress was pure white with tiny diamond specks on the skirt part. There was beading on the shirt part that was divine. I looked like a princess. My hair was curled running down my back with the veil. Everything was perfect.

"Thank you so much Marylin!" I yelled cheerfully running up to her giving her a big hug. She was my best woman, and my brother was Nexon's best man. Can you believe they got along! Marylin had her arms connected with mine while we were walking towards the path.

"Marylin do you think he's gonna like how I look?" I asked worried.

"Honey if he loves the way you look in the morning then he's gonna hell a love you in that wedding dress." She said being right. Nexon always told me in the mornings that I looked adorable with my hair looking all jacked up, and me in my squirrel pajamas.

We got to our private wedding of four because Nexon's family weren't as nice as he was, and my only nice family was the ones I was with now.

When we arrived we heard a violinist playing the wedding song. That was my Que. I took a deep breath, and we walked down the trail. Flower petals were scattered all over. It looked so majestic. I looked through my veil to see Nexon looking handsome then ever staring deeply into my eyes.

That's when everything slowed down. Everything went in slow motion when we looked into each other's eyes. It was majestic then ever. We reached the podium, and my cousin took her place next to my brother while I took Nexon's hand in mine.

"You look beautiful." He whispered smiling lovingly at me.

"You look handsome." I whispered back to him grinning filled with joy.

Then our vows were read to us.

"Do you Nexon take Selest as your wife in sickness in health?"

"I do." he said loud, and proud.

"Do you Selest take Nexon in sickness, and health?"

"I do." I whispered.

"You may kiss the bride"

We shared a loving kiss, and I loved it. It was long, and passionate. I was now Mrs. Orias. I took my flowers after our kiss holding Nexon's hand walking towards Mickeys grave.

"Hey Mickey. I got married today. Me, and Nexon miss you so much. We know you were here, and we love you so much." I whispered with happy tears falling. I placed the flowers onto his grave, and kissed my finger letting it touch the grave.

After the wedding when my brother, and cousin left Nexon took me to our home. We did something we never did before with anyone else. We made love happy together till the moon set. Best day ever.