My Angel My Demon

(Chapter 3)

"A funny evening"

Selest Rosmary Night Pov:

I like it when he calls me "My sweet". I also like seeing him with his shirt off, but we gotta get him some cloths.

"Hey I need to find you some cloths. Your gonna freeze up in this weather with out them." I stated.

He looked down at me, and smiled. I liked it when he smiled. It was so warm, and welcoming. It's just as if you wanna jump into his pool of smiles.

"Follow me to one of the room's. My brother comes to visit once in a while, and buys these stacks of cloths for no reason." I said cheerfully thinking about my brother. I definitely have to give him a call later.

We walked up stairs to one of the bedrooms. This one was decorated with a teal color.

"You can sit down if you want." I said pointing towards bed. He sat down staring at me intently.

I turned around to face the large closet. I opened it looking through the massive inventory of cloths. There was pajamas,sweaters,and pants. You name it. My brother is a bit of a shop-a-aholic. I turned around, and face him with a cheeky smile.

"You pick what you wanna wear" I said with a glint of amusement. I wonder what type of style he has other then the cloth wrapped around his waste.

He chuckled, and oh how I loved it. It was so there, and loud. You wouldn't miss it.

"My sweet what ever you say." He said while standing up. He walked next to me, and looked around inside. He spotted my brothers Sponge Bob square pants undies, and started laughing his butt off. I looked at him with pure shockery. So big guy gots a sense of humor.

I started giggling with him. This was pure classic. He looked back to the closet taking a deep breath from his laughter.

He saw a pair of checkerd pyjamas, and pulled it down. He saw a big white t-shirt hanging, and grabbed that down.

I went to the dresser, and pulled out boxers so he can take a shower. So he will feel more comfy.

There's a bathroom in this room,and my room. So he will just stay in this one.

"The bathroom is here....Wait do you know what a bathroom is?" I asked unsure.

He gave a belly laugh.

"My sweet I may not be from this planet, but I do know what is a bathroom,a kitchen, and what a house is."He said cocky.

I laughed at that because now I feel totally stupid.

"Well you get comfortable, and I will be down stairs if you need anything."I told him walking towards the door.

"Oh and what's your name?" I asked curiously.

"My name is Nexon Azel Orias my sweet. What is yours love?"He asked me sweetly.

"My name is Selest Rosmary Night. Nice to meet you Nexon."

_________________________________

Vote*Comment*Follow

~Mrsbluey