My Angel My Demon

(Chapter 12)

"Thrill from one gesture"

Selest Rosmary Night Pov:

I felt a sudden peace over take me when the horrible man drop the blade. I felt even more peace when I heard Nexon's voice. I fell asleep so happy that he came for me. I knew he would come.

I felt light as if I was floating off the ground, but it felt warm. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the dim light that was in the room. I was in someone's arms, and I felt static rushing through my body. That's when I knew I was in Nexon's arms.

I looked up to meet his eyes. He's been crying, and that made me sad. I raised my weak arm up, and touched his warm face with my cold hand rubbing his cheek.

"You came for me." I whispered because I was so weak.

"My sweet Selest, of course I came for you. I was so enraged when you weren't near me. I would never let you leave me. I want you right here in my arms."He whispered with his hoarse voice from crying.

"I love you Nexon." I said without hesitation because I ment it.

He looked at me with astonishment in his eyes as if he was a little kid who got a new car. He brang his face closer to me. His forehead was touching mine.

" My sweet so sweet loving Selest. I love you with all of my heart more then you can think of. I want to spend the rest of my days with you. I want to hold you like I'm holding you right now. I need you as if you are my drug. Your voice is my medicine to the pain I have went through. Your my world. If you die. I die. My sweet Selest Rosmary Night will you marry me one day to spend the rest of your days with me?" He asked me taking deep breaths as if he was letting so much off his chest.

Tears were falling down my face. Love. This is what love is. I grabbed his free hand, and held it to my heart.

"My loving Nexon Azel Orias. With all my heart, and soul I love you so dearly." I said between sobs.

"I'm yours forever, and always. I will marry you." I whispered.

Then he kissed my lips softly, and loving making sure not to hurt me. He pulled away, and digged in his pocket. He pulled out a diamond ring with a red gem in the middle out. He lifted my hand, and put the ring on my ring finger.

"Forever, and always." We whispered together.

________________________

The book is not finished everyone! :)

Yes the big moment we have been waiting for!

Vote*Comment*Follow

Much love~mrsbluey