Chapter 2: In which Andy is pansexual and proud of it

Andy Biersack was in a heap of shit.

Cece, his band member, had just seen him making out with a fan outside their van. This wasn't the first time it had happened either: it was a regular occurrence for perceived ladies man Andy Biersack.

With his rock and roll style and his natural charm and good looks, Andy was a force to be reckoned with. Girls wanted him and guys wanted to be him. You could say he was the king of his world.

There was only one tiny, itsy, bitsy problem (which was actually a huge problem) - Andy was kinda sorta pansexual. Now, Andy didn't see that as a problem. He thought it was cool: this meant more people to fall in love with. Pfft: he had more options than straight people would EVER have. Girls, guys, you name it!

However, it seemed the rest of the world had a problem with it. His manager for one, pretends to be cool with it, but constantly warns him not to mention a single word to the media about his sexuality. So what? Who cared if Andy liked personality instead of gender?

He always tells him never to be seen with another man. Andy was confused at this: so did that mean who could be seen only with men then? His manager quickly shut that down, laughing at the absurdity. "Only men? Andy. It isn't acceptable to be openly 'gay' or whatever you are: you'll lose fans and supporters. We'll get bad press. We can't afford that!"

Andy told him he wanted to be the change: he wanted to be the one to make the world accept people like him.

His manager had laughed, stroking his beard. "Make the world accept your music and give you money before you go pushing them away, Biersack. Don't create a mess for no reason".

His family didn't like his sexuality either. They didn't understand pansexual. At first, his sister had asked him if it meant he was sexually attracted to pans. He wanted to face palm to badly knowing how uneducated his family were.

When he came out, he was promptly told by his mother that "that topic will never be discussed again in my home". He was stunned. His mother's brother had come out as gay and she had been accepting. She later told him that pansexual wasn't a real option and she didn't appreciate him humouring her. Fooling her with 'fake' sexualities he had found on the Internet.

Andy hadn't known what to do after that. After being told he had faked his whole sexual identity, he didn't even know who his mother was.

Moving on: Andy was locking lips with another girl and Cece had seen. Cece had seen everything.

In all honestly, Andy had spotted a very attractive man in the front row and would've much rather made out with him. He hated having to hide who he was. It was such a burden.

He pushed her away and didn't watch to see her scurry away.

"You interrupted."

Cece shrugged. "Didn't seem like you minded too much".

Andy sighed. "You're probably right." He said scratching his head and sighing yet again. "But I'm just going to pretend like I love women and only women and have no feelings for anyone else whatsoever in order to suppress my sinful love of men and other genders".

"Don't pull that bullshit with me, Andy," sighed Cece, shaking his head. "Just be yourself in the places that it's safe to be yourself. You know I love you"

Andy nodded and promptly left.

He felt so bad.

He felt so so so bad.

Not because he had kissed a girl he didn't even like, but because suppressing your sexuality and your identity from people we hard but most of all, it hurt.

Why couldn't he just meet the person of his dreams and be happy that way? Without worrying about other peoples bullshit opinions? Why couldn't he just be himself?

Andy downed six shots of vodka and felt it coming on. He was upset. He wanted to cry.

So that's exactly what he did.

He ordered sixteen pizzas for no reason and lay down on his bed and sobbed for an hour straight. Life was pointless if he couldn't be himself.

The pizza bit came to the door and was faced with a red eyed Andy in nothing but his underwear.

Andy felt a sudden urge to do something drastic. He needed to kiss this guy. Fully on the mouth.

"Hey everyone!"

Andy yelled out and every fans face turned to look at his van. They pulled out their phones enthusiastically. He grabbed the pizza guy by the mouth and passionately kissed him. He savoured finally kissing someone other than women. He didn't feel scared, no - instead he felt a sense of pride.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, world!

He disengaged from the kiss and the guy smiled and walked away quickly.

He started to go inside before he turned around promptly and yelled out: "I like everyone! Man, woman, you name it! Deal with that shit!"

And you know what? Even though he felt amazing on stage, that was the best Andy Biersack had ever felt in his entire life. Nothing could bring him down.

Expect maybe society.