Epilouge

It was you and Dave's three year anniversary today. But you doubted he'd remembered since he'd been so busy with his DJ job at Rose's club.

You sat at you're shared apartment, cuddling up in you and Dave's bed. You don't really blame him. As bad as it may sound, you see him when he comes home tired. You heard the door open and shut, followed by a sigh.

You rush out of your bed and walk to greet him. You give him a chaste kiss and wipe some hair out of his eyes. "You okay, Dave? You tired." You say

He shakes his head and smiles. "Nah, I'm fine. I got off early, I needed to pick something up." He said, a devious glint in his eye. You smile a bit and tell him to stay put.

Just because he didn't remember, doesn't mean you had to forget. You came rushing back out with a box with a red bow, surprising him.

"What's this babe?" He said putting something in his jacket pocket before taking the box.

You smile widely and hand him the box. He opens it to find a gold and black watch, shaped like a record player.

 He opens it to find a gold and black watch, shaped like a record player

"Happy Anniversary, Dave." You say, smiling brightly as you saw one of his rare Strider smiles. He beings you in for a hug and kisses your temple.

"I love it babe. Thank you." He said squeezing tightly. You smile and hug him back, letting go after a moment. You were about to go back into the room, when Dave took your hand and stopped you.

"What? You didn't think that I'd forget our anniversary, did you?" He said smiling, setting down the box and pulling a smaller one out of his jacket. You gasped as he got down on one knee, still holding your hand.

"(Y/N) (L/N). You have been through a lot, and you've had plenty of reasons to leave me, or to give up on me, you didn't. You were good to me when I wasn't to you. You care for me more than yourself, and you're amazing and bed." he said chuckling

You giggled through tears as he took off his shades. " Though I have to admit, there is one thing that I don't like about you." he said, sighing dramatically.

You roll your eyes, which are still pouring tears. "What?"

"Your last name." he replied, smiling. He opened the tiny box to reveal a silver ring with three rubies.

 He opened the tiny box to reveal a silver ring with three rubies

You gasp, your tears coming down faster now. He smiles shyly. "Marry me?"

You nodded your head frantically and tackled him, hugging him tightly. "You fucking idiot" you say

"Soooo....I'll take that as a yes?" He said chuckling

You giggle and snuggle into his chest. "Yes, you big idiot!"

Finally! After three years of being together, he popped the question. You actually never in your life, would've imagined this to happen with the events that happened in high school. You the loser and Dave the Prince, getting married.

Ironic isn't it?

_________________________________
A/N

And so, officially marks the end of this fan fic my bows!

..BUT im working on another Fanic and it is................DIRK X READER!! I'm calling it The Player's Game ^^

I got more requests to do a dirk fic, but after that ill do a karkat one. I really enjoy making fics for you guys.

Later darlins!