Chapter 16

You woke up, feeling heat beside you. You open your eyes fully to find yourself against Dave's bare chest. You smile slightly as you hear his faint snore.

You carefully unwrap yourself from him and pick up his shirt,your bra, and your panties. As soon as you put them on, you stood up, only to fall back onto the bed.

What the hell?

Your face then flushed in embarrassment. You couldn't walk. Did he really go that hard?

You heard a deep chuckle come from behind you. You turn to see him propped up on his elbows, raising his eyebrows at you. "You may wanna sit for a sec."

You felt your face heat up even more, if that was even possible. He leaned down beside him and picked up his boxers and pants. You, however were still on the bed because you couldn't stand either.

You lay down and sighed, closing your eyes. God this sucked. You then felt weight above you. You open your eyes to find scarlet colored ones looking back at you. "We need to get to school." Dave said, smirking devilishly.

You shook your head and rolled over. "Nooo I already did my work." You whine.

You heard him sigh before you felt him hover over your back, bringing his mouth to your ear. "If you stay in bed, there will be a round 2. And after that, you really wont be able to walk."

Your eyes widened as you heard him say the last sentence. You have never gotten out of your bed so fast. Though you are pretty sure you kinda looked like Bambi trying to walk for the first time.

You got to your bathroom and slammed the door shut before getting your towel from the bathroom closet and started running the shower. You briefly look in the mirror before you hop in. Your hair was all knotted and wild and your face was practically a tomato. Your eyes traveled to your neck and-

Wait,what is that? Are those...fuck

You have no idea how you'll explain those hickeys, very sore, very purple hickeys might I add, to your parents. You groan a little before you hop in the hot shower, squealing as the lava hit your back.

The water felt good on your "bruises" and it felt refreshing.....that is, until you heard the shower curtain pull open and close behind you. You slowly turn around to see Dave, wearing that signature cocky smile of his.

You cover yourself frantically and step back. "What the hell, Dave?! Can't you just wait till I get out?!" You stammer, trying to keep your eyes above his waist.

He smirks and steps closer, wrapping an arm around your waist, while the other moved your arm away from your body. "I've already seen you naked, (Y/N). What are you covering up for?" He said rolling his eyes.

You glare at him as wipes a strand of wet (H/C) hair out of your face. "We better hurry if we want to make it to school." He said, pressing his lips to yours.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I won't go into detail about what you two did in there, but let me just say that it took you guys a good while before you made it to school.