Chapter 5: Surprise of a Lifetime (15+ At the End)

(OK, enough break time peeps. It's time for the next chapter! :3 Enjoy! Dec. 15th isn't her real birthdate in the manga. I was too lazy to find out what is was. It's apparently the first of July. :1 Oh well. #AUsoitsk)

It was December 15th. Touka hasn't heard a word from you since the text you sent a couple weeks ago.

But in turn, it was actually all meant for a surprise gift for Touka. You'd recovered at the estimated time, but a couple days before the incident, you asked Nishki what Touka's birthday was.

"Why'd you need to know? Wanting to take her some place or et her something special?~"

"Y-Yeah." You had answered Nishki-senpai.

"Heh. It's the 15th of December." You shuddered at the number, gasping aloud.

"W-What?! That's in a few days!!" You had ran off to get her something, and with every Yen you had you got her a rabbit necklace and a nice black sweater.

Now, you hold them in your hand, ready to surprise Touka-chan.

Touka was currently at Kamii, the whole school worried about you. And so, wearing a bandana and hoodie to mask yourself, you came into her current class, Modern Japanese, letting the professor know before hand it was you.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Mr. Konawa responded, the whole class staring at the mysterious figure holding a bag.

"Is Touka here?" You asked, the entire class turning to the velvet haired girl, who was confused and stood.

You unwrapped the bandana and dropped the hood, revealing yourself to the whole class.

Every last one of the students in the class were absolutely shocked that you were fully recovered, as it had been a few weeks, hell you could count it a month if you wanted to.

But Touka had the most surprising reaction of the bunch.

She was in tears, running up to you and engulfing you in a tight hug, her hot breath against your chest as you return the hug back, wrapping your arms around her.

"I missed you too, Touka-chan." It's the first time you've ever seen her cry. "Hey.. It's alright Touka-chan. I'm here."

You leave off a light chuckle, wiping away her tears with a simple caress of her cheek. "I-I.. Y-You recovered..?" She asked, sniffling a few times as she was still in tears.

"Mhm.. Happy Birthday Touka-chan." She remembered, it was her birthday. She just turned 18. You give her the rabbit necklace, hooking it around her neck and the rabbit nesting just above her cleavage line.

"(Reader's name).. I love it.." She comments, giving a warm smile to you. "Not done yet, Touka-chan."

You also give her the black sweater, the one she had gazed at a few times during their walks back to Anteiku. She was almost in tears again, putting on the new sweater, when you give her a relaxing and deep kiss.

She could no longer hold herself together at this point, as she kisses you back, rough and quick, breaking it apart soon after.

She rested herself in your arms and rest against your chest. "Thank you.. I love you so much.."

The professor was nearly in tears himself, loving the beautiful sight. "You know what? Whole class dismissed early. I've never seen such a beautiful sight before in my life. I don't give a damn if I'm fired for this. Arigatō."

He bowed to them both, allowing class to end and the students left, thanking you and Touka for not only an early leave, but telling Touka how lucky she is to have you, and all she did was bury herself in your chest with a blush, you chuckling everytime.

"Come on Touka-chan. Let's head home." You ask her a few minutes after the class left.

She merely nods and you carry her out bridal style, and running out, trying to not have the recent starting of snow get onto her.

"Feels like more Christmas, less your birthday huh?" You ask, chuckling as she gave off a cute giggle.

"Mhh.. I guess so..~" She cups your cheeks and kisses you, smiling and blushing.

"Mmm.. Love you Touka-chan~"

"You too, (Reader's name)-san." You eventually got home, making a coffee for Touka-chan.

She takes a sip, and smiles warmly with her eyes closed.

"You should work here at Antieku."

"Does that mean you like my coffee?" You ask, a bright smile on your face.

"Oh hell no, mine kicks yours in the ass." She bursts out laughing, you giving a joking frown before joining her.

Eventually, you walk with her into her room, proceeding to cuddle. "I loved today.." She commented mid-moan from your neck kisses.

"I loved it more, Touka-chan~" You reply, stealing a kiss from her and rubbing her breast. She slaps you hard in the face.

"OW- Hey!" You rub your cheek. "What was that for?"

"For not telling me you recovered a week before this."

She sighed, undressing fully. You turn around and blush at the sight of her, a blush across her face.

"And this is for staying alive and loving me."

She lays down to fully reveal everything, as if giving him a treat. "I-I don't know if I should, Touka-chan.." You say, as she comes right in front of you and pushes her slender body on top of you.

"You gave me a shit ton of gifts, now I'm giving you a gift."

"B-But Touka chan.. I've never done 'that' before.." She looks down, a little sad. "O-Oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't-"

You come up to her and rub her body. "Wasn't saying no, Touka-chan..~"

//Author's Note\\
Should I right a lemon?? Lemme know!
Hope you enjoyed! :3