Chapter 6.5: Time with Akari

( I know I said next chapter was coming Christmas, but I felt Akari and the reader needed bonding times. So, BONDING COMMENCE! Also, the pic is of what I'd think Akari'd look like. )

For the next few days, you hung out with your trio of people: You, Akari, and obviously Touka.

There was talking, teasing, blushing, etc etc. Akari came up to the two of you and asked.

"So, how'd you two lovebirds meet!" He spoke with a charming tone, brushing aside his blonde hair.

Touka blushes and you chuckle for a bit. "At the coffee shop she works at. Anteiku. It just felt like, oh what's the saying.."

"Erection at first sight?"

You both burst into a laugh, Touka punching your arm and his. You and Akari just fall on the ground, still laughing.

"Well I mean, that's one way to word i- OW! Touka chan!" She slapped you with a blush.

"Nōtarin.." She spoke but not before receiving a kiss from you, Yoriko had to have stumbled upon you two. "Hey lovebirds!"

She yells, breaking your kiss. "Y-Yoriko.." Touka says, a blush across her face as you just smile and say "Hey".

Meanwhile, Akari proceeds to drag you behind a bush. "?!?? Akari-"

"Shh! Quiet!" He says. You squint, confused.
"Who's she? The orange haired girl." He asks you.

"Nani..? Yoriko. Why do you ask?"

"..."He stays silent, a blush across his face.

"Don't tell me you've fallen for-"

"I HAVE FALLEN FOR YORIKO-CHAN!" He exclaims, standing up as he then turns to her, his face with a blue shade.

You stand and pat his shoulder. "Nice going bud." You say, Yoriko already running away from the group.

"Y-Yoriko chan! W-Waiit!" He yells, going after her.

You sigh, taking Touka's hand as you walk with her. "You're not going to help her?" You ask.

"You're not going to help him?" She mirrors at you. You both laugh for a bit over the confrontation, walking home.

//Author's Note\\
Chapter 7 will be the Christmas Chapter.
Also, going to reformat the previous chapters.