Chapter 10

Natsumi's POV 

Lorella and I ran down past buildings and shop until we could find them. It took forever. 

Lorella gasped. "How long is thing going to take?!" 

I stopped right where I was standing. 

She looked back at me, confused. "Natsumi, what are you doing?!" 

I stared upwards. "No one told me there was a manga store here... Can we go look?" 

Lorella looked at me, aggravated. "No! We have to look for my boyfriend and your soon to be boyfriend!" 

I sighed. "It'll only be a second!!" 

Suddenly, someone stuck their finger in my face. "Quick! Are you a Fujioishi!?" It was some girl with a hat and a braid in her hair. 

I panicked, then some dude with closed eyes said, "No, I don't think she is... She's most definitely an Otaku though." 

I yelled, "What's going on?!" 

The girl laughed. "I'm Erika Karisawa, and this is my buddy, Walker Yumasaki!" 

I nodded. "Interesting story, now I gotta go spy on my friend's boyfriend." 

"Hey, wait!" they yelled, while we were running. 

"I'll talk to you guys later!" I screamed back. 

~~~ 

Masaomi's POV 

I took Mikado out to a few places to see if he'd feel better. Haha, I told Natsumi that I'd get Mikado off her mind, but instead I'm going to get Natsumi out of Mikado's mind. If that's even his problem... 

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "So, buddy, what do you want to do?" 

He sighed. "Natsumi..." 

I looked at him wide-eyed. "Woah, I don't think you two are that close yet!" 

Mikado looked at me strange. "No, that's not what I mean! It's just...yeah... It's kind of complicated...." 

I smiled at him. "Well then, if ice cream and shopping works for girls, I guess it'll work for us!" 

~~~ 

Lorella's POV 

Erika and Walker wouldn't leave Natsumi alone. They kept crowding her and shoving manga in her face. 

"You reaaaaally need to read this one!!" Erika shouted, throwing Black Butler in her face. 

Sumi sighed. "I already have!!" 

Walker showed her Bleach. "What about this one?" 

Natsumi shook her head. "No, Bleach isn't my thing..." 

Erika and Walker stumbled back, gasping. 

Sumi looked at me and whispered, "Quick, our chance to leave!!!" 

Natsumi got up and we started running again. 

We've been running for awhile now, and we still can't find them. Masaomi better not be messing around with anyone... 

"Wait, Lorella, stop!" Natsumi stood there, looking through the glass window in the ice cream parlor. 

I walked back next to her, and peeked in the window. "It's Masaomi and Mikado!" 

I started walking in, until Natsumi stopped me. "What are we gonna do?" 

I shrugged. "I dunno! Do you have any ideas?" 

I looked through the ice cream parlor in the window, and I saw a girl with Shizuo. "Hey, that looks like that girl I saw on that hill with you awhile ago." 

Natsumi peered in. "She told me her mom needed help! Akari's really on a date with Shizuo!!" Natsumi sat down on the sidewalk and pouted. 

I picked her up by the hood on her jacket. "This is no time to act like a baby! We gotta go in there!" 

I started to go in, when Natsumi grabbed my shoulder. "Are you sure we should? Masaomi is trying to cheer him up, so I don't think we should interrupt them." 

I sighed. "Fine, they can do whatever to cheer him up and we'll do whatever to cheer you up. Anything in mind?" 

Sumi shrugged. "I dunno, rollerskating? I haven't gone in years!!" She smiled like she was a little kid. 

"Sure, I suppose we could... The roller rink is across the street, so it's not a long walk!" 

"Yayyyyy!~" Natsumi yelled, running across the street. 

I sighed, running after her. I wish they would just end up together instead of going through all these obstacles. They obviously love each other, but why don't they realize it by now?