Chapter 5

Mikado's POV 

I followed Masaomi into the boys' bathroom, and he sat down in the corner by the sinks. 

"Something wrong?" I asked. 

He sat there, looking sad. "I just... don't know how to tell her..." 

I nodded. "I understand, I know exactly how you feel..." 

"I really wanna tell Lorella how I feel, but I don't know if she'd react like every other girl." 

"Lorella wouldn't do that, she obviously likes you back!" 

Masaomi sighed, then looked at me. "That's not the only thing I'm worried about. Natsumi puts me and Lorella before herself, so if Lorella and I go to Homecoming together because she made us realize, Natsumi would go by herself... If only she wasn't so damn caring, and she was like a normal person, we wouldn't be in this situation!" 

"But thanks to Natsumi, you got a step closer to getting Lorella than before! This isn't a bad situation, if you think about it!!" 

He sighed again. "But Natsumi won't have a date. She always talked to me about this crap in middle school, how she wants to fall in love and live happily ever after with the guy she loves most. I don't know if she found him yet, though... I know you want to go so bad with her, Mikado. You get all tense around her, and it's obvious." 

I sunk down next to Masaomi. "Yeah, but she doesn't notice it..." 

If only she knew 

Natsumi's POV 

"Lorella, I-I'm so sorry..." 

She shook her head. "It's not your fault, you just spoke your mind." Lorella smiled at me, but I could tell she was in two. 

"I bet in a second, Masaomi is gonna come through those doors and ask you to Homecoming!" I said proudly, pointing to the entrance of the cafeteria. 

Suddenly, someone busted through the door. It was Masaomi running towards us, Mikado following behind, only a little slower. 

"LORELLA RENDET, I LOVE YOUUUU!!!" Masaomi screamed, running up to Lorella. He stopped, standing next to her. "My sweet, lovely Lorella, I love you more than anything, and you're all I think about! I can't stop thinking about you for one second! You're beautiful, and absolutely perfect." He paused for a second, taking a breath. "I never thought I'd say this to someone being so sincere and honest, and I don't know if you feel the same, but Lorella Rendet, I love you with all my heart, and I'd be the world's happiest Masaomi Kida if you say yes." 

Lorella froze. I could tell she was finally happy, and she felt the exact same way he did. "Of course, Masaomi, I love you more than anything!" She glomped on him, and they hugged as if they were getting married. Who knows, they might just end up being together forever. 

I smiled at them, then I heard something from behind me. "I don't think any of this would happen if you never said anything, Natsumi." 

I looked behind me, and there stood Mikado. I grinned at him. "No, he just decided to whenever he wanted. He waited until the time was right." 

Mikado laughed. "Masaomi has been complaining for days about Lorella. He couldn't do what he did if you didn't start it off for him." 

I shrugged. "I don't know, but I think that love is the best feeling you could feel for someone else. It's just hard to find that one person that feels the same way..." 

If only he knew