Chapter 4

I knew i had to say something stand up for myself,i couldn't let him push me around i knew i had to be confident, i just, i just knew.

"You heard what i said..B-i-eber" I emphasize. I took a step towards him, not wanting to back down.

"Wow girl you got some confidence standing up foryourself when you know im a "Bad Boy" and i could probably hurt you right now. He grabed my arms pulling them behind my back. He pushed me against the wall. He whispered seductivly in my ear, " If you pull a stunt like that again i will hurt you, do you understand?!" I nodded. "I FUCKING SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND" He spat at me.

"Yes, okay i get it." His hands loosened up. i wiggled my fingers out of his grip. I pushed him away before picking up my things and walking out the door.

He ran infront of me. "Woah there baby" He got closer to my face. "And where do you think you are going? Huh, not back to your mummy and daddy thats for sure".

"Yeah i kinda have more lessons at school if you dont mind" I pushed his arm walking past him when he grabbed my arm.

"DO YOU NOT GET IT, KNOW I WILL FUCKING HURT YOU FOR BEING A BITCH".He grabbed my arm tighter pushing me back in the room. I dropped my bag and stepped backwards.

"Thats a good girl keep going, keep going" I did what he said. He pushed me hard and i feel onto his bed. "This will be your new home for tonight babe." He laughed smirking at me. I pulled myself up on the bed with my arms hugging my legs. Justin once again picked up his phone,he walked out the room and spoke this time not wanting me to interuppt. I crawled over to my phone which was in my coat pocket picking it up i have *5 new messages* all from Jen. Oh shit i thought in my head. I scanned through them all.

*Miley, where are you im here?*

*MILEY OMG BABE WHERE ARE YOU IM WORRIED*

*MILEY ITS 4TH PERIOD WHERE ARE YOU*

*ITS 5TH PERIOD NOW, FORGOD SAKE MILEY YOU HAVE DITCHED ME*

*MILEY, TEXT ME BACK NOW*.

I was about to text back that i am fine when someone grabbed my phone.

"Oh no you dont babe" Of course it was Justin." We can't have anyone knowing that i'm going to fuck you now can we"

My mouth dropped open and I raised my eyebrows. Know i was scared, now i wish i would of never opened that text.

Justin rubbed his hands together and smirked before licking his lips and removing his top.