Chapter 23

I walked back into the hospital and in the bathrooms, to wash my hands because i had blood everywhere. I was used to the pain now, i have had so many fights i lost count. When i walked out the bathrooms i seen Jen at the reception shouting at the receptionist asking where Miley is.
" jen jen, calm down " She ran into my arms and cried i held her tight and told her everything was going to be alright.

- Mileys POV -

I heard footsteps and slowly opened my eyes. I seen two figures, maybe it was Justin and the docto- JEN!!! What is Jen doing here i just found out that i'm going to be a mother and he goes and tells her i'm out the hospital!!! I haven't even forgiven her for the text she sent me, she hasn't texted me since or talked to me. She's a great bestfriend.

- Justin's POV -

I walked over to her and sat on the chair as Jen lifted herself up on the end of my bed. I held her hands and rubbed it with my thumb, giving her a smile she smiled back.
" Do you want me to go? You can talk?" I stood up and i felt Jen grab for my hand pulling me back down.
" No" She said bluntly. " I want you to stay".
Jen looked confused.
" You and Miley are a couple?" Jen said pointing to us both.

- Miley's POV -

" um, yes". I smiled at him and he smiled back.
Jen just sat there and faked a smile.

The doctor walked in and told me that i could go home if it felt okay. I was so happy to be leaving hospitals are horrible and they have the weirdest smell.
We walked to the parking lot and me and Justin got a taxi and Jen was getting the bus. I hugged her and she walked on the bus. She looked back and mouthed "i'm sorry".I laughed and mouthed "me too".
I turned to Justin watching him on the phone to the taxi place. I can't believe i have him, like it's not even real. He's mine and nobody else can have him, and what's even weirder is that i'm going to have his child.

-------------------

Okay so i've never done this but can you comment weather you want me to write things in here. Like things like about my day or something, i just want to know if you like it or not.

Anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment opinions. Thank you (:

ps follow my twitter and tweet me " I read your story and your opinion and i'll follow you.