Chapter 12

"Justin.." I breathed in, " please don't..". He ignored me it was like he was a different person. Every time he wanted sex, he would get it and their was no stopping him.

'RINGGGG' My eyes widened. Justin paused and loosened up as i pushed him off me making my way to the phone. I answered it quickly before Justin could do anything. "Hello?"

"Hey sweetie its mum, I'm ringing from the telephone box" Really mum who uses a telephone box nowadays. I rolled my eyes, " I was just checking you was okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine mum"

"good, see you next week sweetie, bye"

"Bye mum, i lov-" the line cut of.

"So, babe where was we?" Justin said snapping me back to reality.

"Justin lets just talk, please? Thats what we are meant to be doing.." I looked down at the floor, hoping he wouldn't get mad but it was too late.

"NO! IF I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU DO IT MILEY" he screamed in my face. I blinked before shouting back. We got into a heated argument, " YOU ONLY USE ME FOR SEX BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WANTS YOUR SKANKY BODY NEAR THEM " i harshly replied. Without any hesitation Justin slapped me across the side of my face, before pulling my hands dragging me to the bed. He pushed me on it going into his bag which i don't know he brought. While he did that i sat in shock holding my face in pain. I bit my bottom lip holding in the pain which nearly lead to tears.

Pulling out two pieces of rope, Justin tied both the separate pieces of rope around my arms so i was tied to the bed. He began undressing me until i was just lying on my bed, tied to the header in my bare skin.

Justin hovered over me. " Im going to make you scream my name in pleasure, you won't be walking tomorrow" He rubbed his hands together smirking before pausing. He stared at my helpless body thinking of where to start.