Chapter 31

My bathroom was filled with tissues full of my cried off makeup. You know what they say, " my makeup is too expensive to cry over you " well fuck it. I can fucking cry off this Mac Makeup if everyone's going to hate me for my Mums choice to abort my unborn precious baby!
I'm not against abortion. People have their reasons but it wasn't my choice. My mum is so selfish and has no concern for anyone else.

* Ringing : Chaz *

" Miley? "
" Chaz..."
" What's up babe? "
" Please Chaz, Can you come to mine?"
* Call : Disconnected *

More tears left my system as they rolled down my rosy cheeks.
ISNT IT ENOUGH THAT EVERYONE AT SCHOOL HATES ME NOW CHAZ HATES ME TOO.

I went on my phone and scrolled through my tumblr feed. I wasn't going to go through Twitter. I will have memes and tweets about me.

" Sometimes you just need to put on red lipstick, dance around in lace underwear to feel like a bad bitch "

The tears stopped. That's exactly what I'll do.

- CHAZS POV -

As I walked up to her steps all I saw was my little angel dancing.
" oh fuck "
Was she in underwear? I licked my lips and entered the house.
" oh Miley, why do you do this to me? " I smirked and pulled her close to me.

- MILEYS POV -

I held Chazs face and we started to kiss. It got heated quickly. I jumped up and put my long legs around his body and he carried me upstairs.
Throwing me on the bed he removed his top before we continued our hot make out session. He kissed my neck then choked me a lot and I let out a moan.
" You ready? "
I pulled him in closer.

Before we knew it his clothes were covering the floor and my underwear was at the side of the bed. He teased me and teased me before I couldn't take it anymore.

" Chaz " I moaned.
" I need you "