Chapter 30

- MILEY'S POV -

I turned around and caught Justin smirk at me and then down at his phone. I turned back around to Mr Jons stare.

" Miley, I don't know what is so entertaining about whatever is behind you. Would you stop turning around while i'm teaching?!"

" sorry sir "

I heard a chuckle. Of course I knew who's chuckle it was. It was Justins. The same sound came out of his mouth when i slipped over or the time when he ate the last slice of pizza i ordered for MYSELF!

The truth is.
" Miley "
I shook my head as I turned around. Jen was staring into my soul. She raised her bushy eyebrows then looked back at Mr Jons.

- Jens POV -
I saw her roll her eyes as she turned around.
That bitch is trying to fucking take my man. That stupid bitch. Telling everyone that she had a miscarriage. No! She aborted the poor baby.

-Mileys POV -

While I was stood at my locker I felt four eyes staring at me. I didn't turn around. I was probably just paranoid.
" Miley? "
I turned around and saw Sara.
" Sara? Wow, Hi? I haven't seen you in ages? "
Sara and I were friends for ages before she moved away to Scotland with her 30 year old boyfriend. Weird right?

" Save it bitch. " Sara quickly answered.
I saw a quiet, pretty girl stood beside her who just looked me up and down.
" We know what you did and in a few minutes so will the rest of this dumb school. "
" Woah Sara? What did I do? " I said slamming my locker accidentally before turning back to her"

It sounded like a million phones just went off, over and over again. The sound pierced through my ears.

* Miscarriage Miley Lies As She Aborts Her Unborn Child *
My heart began beating so fast. My hands became sweaty.