Chapter 27

- Miley's POV -

" Say a single word Justin and i'll kill you in one shot." Chaz smirked.
" I love you miley " justin answered.
The gun shot went off.

I opened my eyes while heavily breathing. Phew. I said in my head just a dream. Yeah? a dream. ha. Justin doesn't love you Miley. I rolled over and checked my phone. It was 8:50pm, i must of fell asleep. Wait. 8:50pm.
" SHIT " I screamed.
I ran to my bathroom and sorted out my hair, quickly applied lipstick and put on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my pocket and ran downstairs.
What a surprise. Mum isn't home.
I locked the door and checked my phone for the time panicking, 8:53pm it read.

- Justin's POV -

" Does she still like me? " I asked.

" Of course she does, silly. Why else would she make sure you're safe? " Jen smiled. " too bad, huh. you're mine ".
She went in for a kiss but i walked away.

" IF YOU STILL LOVE HER GO AFTER HER JUSTIN STOP PLAYING ME I KNOW YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE ME". Jen screamed.

" C'mon Jen. i love you okay? you're always gonna be mine baby." I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her head.

Bullshit. I wanted Miley.

- Miley's POV -

" AH "

" You'll be screaming my name next time beautiful." said the dark shadow.

" Shutup."

I could see his face now, as he stepped into the light. Chaz. Chaz the baddest boy of them all.

" What did you want to know about your justin?" He asked pulling me close.

I stepped back. " What did you want to tell me?"

He pulled me closer again, much closer. I was about to step back again when he held me tight. He didn't say anything, he just stared. He was starting straight into my eyes and i looked away. His brown eyes were too overpowering and i felt like i was being controlled. What did he want?

" Chaz?"

" what " he snapped.

" Don't snap at me." I demanded and forcefully pulled my arms out of his hands. I turned around and looked at the empty area. Just me and Chaz.
I turned back and jumped slightly.

" Did i frighten you?"

I could feel Chaz's hot breath against my lips as he bent down to my height.

" you're pretty short huh?"

He circled me.

" Short girl. Nice ass " He smirked.

I tried to hit him but he grabbed my hands, he pulled me in and i closed my eyes.

" you want me to kiss you don't you " He asked.

I opened my eyes. " no"

" yes you did "

" no i didn't "

His forehead was touching mine and his breath touched my lips.

" pull away then " he smiled.

I gulped. I stared into his eyes. His beautiful ey-
MILEY. Snap out of it, do you not remember what he did to you.

I pulled back.

" Goodnight Miley " He began to walk away.

" What? no you never told me anything?" He ignored me.

" CHAZ "

" told you you'll be screaming my name next " he replied walking away into the darkeness.