Chapter 6

I swallowed again, i can't help it im nervous. I went all hot and i think my palms were shaking. My blue eyes looked up at Justin like a puppy.

"Well you can stay here tonight but then you can leave"

I let out a sigh of realise and was about to thank him when he carried on talking.

"But, you will be my girlfriend" My eyesbrows knitted together as i raised them.

I laughed, "ha? You cannot be serious you just, um whats the word" I put my hand against my chin looking like i was thinking "Raped me." I said bluntly.

"Shut the fuck up you sarcastic bitch, i didnt not fucking RAPE YOU" He spat folding his arms like a 3 year old.

I laughed " You treat me like shit and " I spoke louder and louder. " YOU RAPED ME I DONT CARE WHAT YOU WOULD CALL IT BUT IF I SAY I DONT WANT TO AND YOU CARRY ON IM FUCKING POSITIVE THAT, THAT IS CALLED RAPE, BABE."

He walked over to me. I stood up not backing down. I looked to the floor when i felt his hands force my head up. I was looking him in the eye. "You are so fucking sexy when you are angry babe" He licked his lips looking into my eyes before loooking down at my lips. He leaned in against my neck which sent shivers down my spine. "How can i resist you, i see the way you look at me in school" He licked my neck making me groan quietly. " Mmm do you like that baby" He licked my neck again and gently sucked on it. I know i shouldn't be enjoying this but i can't stop what i feel he's perfect. He looked me back into the face when he bit the bridge of my nose making me groan louder.

"So, what do you say? Can i be your boyfriend?"