Chapter 14

I was tossing and turning all night. I couldn't sleep because of what happened and my phone continuously going of didn't help either. I didn't even bother about checking my phone because i presumed it was Justin.

Sitting up and rubbing my eyes i slowly grabbed for my phone to check the time. '7:02' i read in my head. Upon checking the time i scrolled through hundreds of texts on my lock screen. What a surprise they was all Justin's.

Sliding out of my bed and gently placing my feet onto the ground i waited for a while before standing up. I wasn't as sore but my wrists were red and bruised still. I rubbed my face. "Ah" I forgot i also had a bruise there. I walked over to my mirror taking a long hard stare at the horrible bruise which brought back memories of last night.

-Justin's POV-

"Why isn't she answering my texts? She does know i will see her in school. ". I said to myself pacing up and down my bedroom. I checked my phone every few minutes last night and when i woke up just incase she replied but she didn't. I texted her again.

To Miley.

Miley answer me. I'm in school today i can just easily find you. Don't be scared girl I'm here.

*sent*

- Miley's POV-

I felt my phone vibrate in my skinny jean pockets. Without any hesitation i pulled out my phone unlocking the screen to read the message.

From Justin.

Miley answer me. I'm in school today i can just easily find you. Don't be scared girl I'm here.

I sighed before starting to type then deleting it. I held my phone for a bit thinking what to do. I texted Jen instead.

To Jen

Meet me at Break and Lunch x

*sent*