Chapter 9

I felt a draft of cold air reach my body. I opened my eyes. " I didn't mean to wake you baby" Justin said to me before kissing my forehead.

"Its okay, i need to take a shower anyway" i replied.

Justin smirked. He walked over to me picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. He undressed him self until he was his boxers, he was about to take them off. " No baby, please i need to get to school" i pushed him out the door before locking it and jumping in the shower. I could hear faint words coming from Justin but the shower was too loud to hear it all, all i know was he was angry and i needed to get out and to school fast. I got out the shower and found my school uniform in a basket, i put it all on. I took the same comb as before and brush my hair before putting it into a loose ponytail. I breathed in and out before opening the door. He wasn't there. I looked around walking into his room. 'BANG' I screamed. The door had slammed shut and i turned around to see justin. His closed fist and red face. He wanted blood and he wasn't going to stop until he had it.

" Justin.."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"STOP DOING THAT JUSTIN" I stared at him before carrying on. " WHY ASK ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND THEN TREAT MY LIKE SHIT, YOU RAPED ME, AND WHEN I SAY NO TO HAVING SEX YOU DO THIS!!" He was about to talk and i cut in. " NO JUSTIN I NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL I MISSED YESTERDAY AND I HAVENT ANSWERED ANY TEXTS TO JEN, WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS AFTER SCHOOL" I grabbed my bag from the floor and was about to walk out when he stopped me" Are you coming back here, or going to yours?"

"Meet me outside school gates, i will get out earlier so we aren't seen" i pushed his arm that was stopping me and walked down the stairs. Opening the front door i could feel his hand on my waist. " No Justin" He let go. I didnt even look back, but i could tell he was still there i could feel his eyes on me.