Chapter 7

I was so confussed. He wanted to be my boyfriend, but he treated me like shit and he.. i mean he raped me.

"Miley? Miley?"

"Oh yeah sorry?" I replied snapping out of my thoughts.

"Oh good, so its official" He smiled " Do you want a bath ill go run it for you" He kissed me on the forehead before walking to the bathroom.

WHAT? I am now dating the most perfect guy in school, this cant be happening and he didn't rape me i was over exaggerating right? I mean i did enjoy it i was just shocked that's all. Yeah thats the reason. Justin came back in telling me the bath should be done in a bit, he pulled me closer to him and pecked my lips. "So baby, what do you say lets make this official and do round two?" he smirked.

"Woah, not just yet biebs" I playfully pushed him away.

"Why not?" He seemed angry at me. I didn't know what to do.

"I think the baths done can i have a towel and some change of clothes, talk  about this later?"He nodded before making his way to his wardrobe fulling out his boxers and a t-shirt that was twice the size of me. He laughed cutley, before closing the wardrobe. He opened the chest of draws pulling out a towel before handing them to me. "This top is huge, and why just give me boxers can i have trousers and a smaller top?" I raised my eyebrows before biting my lip trying to not laugh. He smirked, " i wanna see your BOOTY" He sung.

-Justins POV-

She walked out the room and shut the bathroom door. I  ran to my bedroom door and shut it too. I picked up my phone and dialled his number he picked up fast.

"Hey bro, she accepted" I laughed " Shes my girlfriend".

"Good, good" He laughed too" Know you can fuck her whenever, she will be scared of you so you can just fuck her everyday and she can't complain" He chucked " How stupid is she, see you later bro have a good fuck dude"

"Will do bro". I put the phone down.

I decided to change into a pair of shorts. I removed my top and trousers and slipped on my shorts, i was showing my abs and i walked out the room feeling them. I snuck up to the bathroom door, twisted the handle and walked in.

-Mileys POV-

"BOO" Justin scared me.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIN GET OUT" I screamed trying to cover myself.

He laughed. He grabbed a towel and pulled me up. "Put this around you babe" I did as he said. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. He stepped in the bath with me a picked me up, he slowly made his way down before we was both laying in the bath. I was ontop of him because there was no room. He told me to remove his boxers so i did with my teeth while he removed my towel.

"Well i guess round two is in here then" He chuckled before sucking my breat.