Chapter 22

I felt as if the whole world was watching me. I had no emotion i didn't know what to do. I'm pregnant?! But i

" A baby? Is it okay, i mean she got badly attacked" I heard Justin ask the doctor.

"The baby is fine, i'll leave you both alone to talk".

I didn't even realise the doctor left. Justin got up and sat on the edge of the bed just looking at me.

- Justin's POV -

"Miley" i cleared my throat. "Are you okay?".

I stared at her she had no emotion her face was just blank. I held her hand.

" The choice is your Miley, if you want to keep it I'm here and if you want to get rid of"

She spoke up.

" That's not an option i will not abort a innocent child just because two stupid teens had sex". She held my hand. " Did you mean what you said before we found out?".

I did mean it. She is absolutely perfect, she is such a brave girl i love her.

" Yes". I squeezed her hand. " I love you Miley and i'll be here for you when our child comes".

- Miley's POV -

I smiled and hugged him. He rubbed my back and told me to get some rest. He kissed my forehead as i lay back and slowly fell to sleep.

- Justin's POV -

I decided to take a walk, get some fresh air. I walked out the hospital and over to my car to get a cigarette. "What the fuck". I cursed inside the car.

I stepped out and walked around the corner. He was walking in front of me, i grabbed his jacket and slammed him against the brick wall. I held his throat tight and whispered into his ear, " pull a stunt like that again Chaz and that will be the end of you". He spat in my face and i lost it. I punched him straight in the face and his head flung back into the wall. He fell helplessly to the ground.

He laughed, " Watch your back Bieber, you wont see the end of me". He got up and stumbled away.

I punched the wall in anger and cursed under my breath. I needed to call Jen though and tell her Miley's in hospital she needs to know.

" Hey Jen"

"Justin? what do you want?" she replied in a annoyed tone.

"I was just ringing to tell you Miley is in the hospital".

Nobody spoke.

"Jen?"

"is she okay? what happened? can i come?" I could hear her beginning to cry.

" She is okay, she is asleep but you can come i could use the company". I replied.