Speak Now by Taylor Swift (Percabeth AU Song-Shot)

Okay, here's the deal. I love Rachel and all, but for this to work, I need Rachel to be snobby and like a stereotype rich girl. It'll be all in Annabeth's POV. Thanks for understanding (if you did) and I hope you enjoy this song-shot.

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

I hated Rachel with a passion. Not only was she a sh*tty little b*tch who was marrying my best friend and crush, everyone thought she was a perfect little angel. What a lie.

I sneak in and see your friends
And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel

I quickly glanced around to see if anyone was watching. When I saw the coast was clear, I slipped in, unnoticed. While I looked for a place to hide, I saw your 'perfect little bride's' snobby rich family all dressed elegantly in pastel.

And she is yelling at a bridesmaid
Somewhere back inside a room
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

I heard Rachel screaming at a bridesmaid. Something about the bridesmaid buying the wrong dress. I couldn't resist. I peeked through the open door and almost bursted out laughing. Rachel was attempting to pace (she was waddling like a penguin) in an off white dress that resembled an upright sausage roll.

This is surely not what you thought it would be
I lose myself in a daydream
Where I stand and say

Don't say "Yes", run away now
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door
Don't wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out
And they said, "Speak now."

I imagined a scene in my head where I confronted Percy and told him how I had a crush on him. Hopefully, that would become a reality.

Fond gestures are exchanged
And the organ starts to play
A song that sounds like a death march
And I am hiding in the curtains
It seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride-to-be

I winced at the music. It sounded like something that would be played at a funeral, not a wedding. Unfortunately, I was hiding in the curtains, as Rachel had uninvited me. Percy had given me an invitation, but when I got there, the people said that Rachel had forbidden me from her wedding. The little b*tch didn't want anyone to ruin her 'perfect day'.

She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen
But I know you wish it was me,
You wish it was me,
Don't you?

Rachel strutted down the aisle like she owned the world, superior to all at the pageant-oops, I meant wedding. I looked at Percy (you have know idea how tempting it was to write 'Jason' and see your reactions), who was standing at the altar, muttering one word. I squinted and saw that he was muttering 'Annabeth'.

Don't say "Yes", run away now,
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door.
Don't wait or say a single vow,
You need to hear me out,
And they said, "Speak now."

Don't say "Yes", run away now,
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door.
Don't wait or say a single vow,
Your time is running out,
And they said, "Speak now."

Oh, la, la
Oh, oh
Say a single vow

I hear the preacher say, "Speak now or forever hold your peace."
There's the silence, there's my last chance.
I stand up with shaky hands, all eyes on me.
Horrified looks from everyone in the room
But I'm only looking at you.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace," the preacher announced grandly. This was my last chance. I stepped out from behind the curtains, my hands shaking, clearly in view for everyone to see. They looked horrified, except for...Sally Jackson? She winked at me and motioned for me to go on. I looked at Percy, tuning everyone out except for him. I focused on his sea-green eyes and took a breath.

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

So, don't say "Yes", run away now,
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door.
Don't wait or say a single vow,
You need to hear me out,
And they said, "Speak now."

"Don't say I do, Seaweed Brain. I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door. Please, don't wait, or say a single vow. I know I sound crazy, but you need to hear me out." I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. And then I waited.

And you say, "Let's run away now,
I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the back door.
Baby, I didn't say my vows,
So glad you were around
When they said, "Speak now."

You couldn't imagine how wide Percy grinned. That beautiful, crooked, lopsided grin of his. "Definitely, Wise Girl. We'll run away. I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux, at the back door. Don't worry, I didn't say my vows, and you have know idea how glad I was to see you when they said 'speak now'."