Part 16: Mary Margaret's Pov

"Mary Margaret, you stay here with the boys." My daughter was side lining me again and I was sick of it. How many times did I have to tell her that I was sorry? I felt like I was being punished, which I guess was what she wanted, but what I wanted more than anything was for her to forgive me. I needed her to.

   "So, does everyone know what they're doing?" We all nodded. "Great. Let's go find The Dark One and his fanfic loving puppet." Regina wasn't wasting any time.

   As I watched everyone saying goodbye and heading for the door, I noticed my husband hanging back. "Give me a minute." He said as he gestured for them to wait outside as he made his way over to me. "Everything's going to be fine, you know? Emma just needs time." Of course I knew that, but just how much time? It wasn't just the two of us she was hurting; it was her brother and Henry too.

   "I know, but I just really hope it's sooner rather than later." I smiled while David leaned over and kissed our son's forehead.

   "Look after your mother." He laughed and I kissed his hand; the one that held mine. "You too Henry, look after them." Henry smiled at his Grandpa before returning to help Roland with his colouring in.

   "Just be careful." David kissed my forehead this time then left to join Regina and Robin.