Part 36: Emma's Pov

This was getting to be so boring, not that it wasn't already. I was starting to go a little insane being chained up in this damn tower by myself with nothing to do but remember everything I had lost. I didn't know how much longer I could take it.

.

   "She's in there." I knew that voice; Lily. I fought against the shackles once more, but it was still no good; they weren't budging. If Lily was here then something must be going on and it probably wasn't anything good.

.

   The door burst open and my son rushed to my side. "Henry?" I didn't quite trust my own mind as to whether or not he was really here but as he threw his arms around me, I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks and I knew it was real. I wiped the tears away, still clinging tightly to Henry and that's when I noticed Lily stood in the doorway.

.

   "Mom! You do remember! But how?" Honestly, I had no idea. Whatever the reason, it was probably because of Gold.

.

   "It must have been a part of Gold's plan; to have me here knowing the truth and not to being able to do anything about it." It made sense to me since Gold wouldn't want me to be a threat to what he'd worked so hard for. "What's she doing here?" I turned my attention back to Lily.

.

   "It's okay Mom. She's on our side." Somehow I didn't believe that. "She remembers everything too." I looked right at her wanting to know if what Henry had just said was actually true.

.

   "I remember and I don't know why either. I think it might be because my blood was used to make the ink." Was she serious? "I gave Gold some of my blood because he said he would help me get my revenge on your parents, but being here I can see that that was a mistake. They don't even know they've lost each other and I sort of feel bad." I honestly had no clue whether or not to believe her. It was obvious she remembered, but was she really here to help us, or me?

.

   "I still don't trust you." Nothing she could say to me right now would change that. She would have to prove her loyalty first if she wanted me to forgive her for helping Gold.