Part 24: Isaac's Pov

Fame. Fortune. Instant acclaim. That's my happy ending; and I got it. Here I am at my very own book signing surrounded by fans who adore me. "Thank you all for coming out today to the signing of my new best seller 'Heroes and Villains'." I was loving my new life; I hoped The Dark One was loving his just as much.

.

   I sat and the queue started moving as I began signing book after book; all the same scrawled signature. I turned away for a moment to get a new pen and when I turned back the storybook page in front of me caught me by surprise. "What have you done with my family?" It was the boy. Henry.

.

   "What are you doing here?" I panicked and it was the only thing that I could think of to say. He obviously remembered who I was or he wouldn't be here.

.

   "Like I said, I want to know where my family are!" Henry was clearly angered by the whole situation. I rewrote this book to give The Dark One and all Villains the endings they wanted. Like I even cared about his stupid family.

.

   "Not here!" I signalled my publisher that I was taking a break before I led Henry back to the storage room out back. "How did you find me?" It was a pretty stupid question, but I was famous now so it couldn't have been that hard.

.

   "The internet, duh!" Obviously. "Now tell me, did you send them all back to The Enchanted Forest?" He was a smart kid and I had a feeling that he could ruin everything. He took my lack of response as confirmation. "They are, aren't they?" If I told him he'd want to find them and change everything back and I couldn't allow that.

.

   I turned to leave instead of having to answer Henry's question, but before I could he yanked the strap of my satchel sending the original book flying across the room. "No!" I screamed, but it was too late. Henry was already flicking through it's pages.

.

   "I knew it!" He exclaimed as he stopped at a specific page about Regina, well the new Regina. "It's time for this to end." He frantically turned page after page until he found one with a door. In that instant, I knew his plan.

.

   "Don't! You don't know what you're doing!" I pleaded as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the key to the book. "Please? No!" He had already made up his mind. Henry sank the key in to the locked door on the page causing a bright light to draw the two of us into it's pages. We were in the story now too and I had to stop Henry from putting things back to the way they were. I had to.