Part Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

Joel had been fighting an erection all evening, but now with her sandwiched up against him he had lost both his coherent thought and his ability to manage any part of his body. One hand was tangled in her hair, the other on her ribs finger tips a fraction from the curve of her breast, and as she struggled for a pant of air, he let his lips slide from hers, nibbling and tasting the gentle flesh from her lips to her jaw, and then obviously sensitive lobe of her ear. As his teeth nipped at it, her thighs clenched, squeezing his and he almost shouted out in triumph.

As he lifted his head for a moment, needing to see her eyes, see what she was thinking, he spotted the redness on her throat, the places he'd kissed, rubbed raw by his stubble. But she wasn't complaining, her eyes were soft, warm, passion-filled, and it made his heart surge. She wanted him, that was so apparent, and that only made him keener...and harder. He thought he might explode if she moved again, he'd not felt so horny since he was a teenager. But every kiss, every nibble seemed to be accompanied by a grind, a thrust, a dramatic surge against the only area of his body he was still struggling to control. His rock hard, ready to explode groin.

Sammy leaned into him, seemingly craving the action of his lips, so obliging he lowered his head to connect with the smooth column of her neck, each moan that escaped her lips like a surge of heat in his veins. It had been a long time since he'd been near a woman, but he knew that wasn't the only reason he was feeling like he was, out of control, wild...desperate.

"oh Joel...that's amazing..."

It was half rasp, half moan, but it wound up the tension in his stomach and the pulse in his veins. Her hands, small, delicate slid under his t-shirt, ran over the skin of his spine, he'd never been more aware of that area, never had his conscious level drawn to his back.

As she once again writhed against him, he let his tongue run along her collar bone, then back up over her chin to once again devour her lips, to consume her, because that was what this was, carnal, destructive in its intensity, he wanted to consume her, all of her.

He loved her touch, loved kissing her, but he needed more, so he reached his hands up under her t-shirt, lifting it as he went. All the while he plundered her lips, exploring her mouth with his tongue.

As much as he wanted it all, as much as his body screamed for her, and her moans reciprocated that desire, he knew he had to take his time, play this right. He couldn't risk losing her, not for a brief moment of passion; he wanted this to be right.

As he lifted his head, tried to breathe normally, his fingers splayed wide over her soft skin, touching her, but a jolt of heat surged through him as his finger tips brushed across the fabric of her bra.

Her moan against his chin, her thrust of her firm breasts into his chest, it was all too much, his brain was trying to absorb every moment, every sensation, but it was overwhelming, all the while her mouth was drugging him, driving him wild with her eagerness. When her tongue lashed out, duelled with his own, he was lost.

She'd missed his hands against her skin, Sammy almost mourned the lack of sensation, but when Joel's fingers connected with the underside of her breast through the fabric of her t-shirt once more, she let out a gasp that sounded foreign to her own lips. Leaning forward, rising up onto her knees, forcing him back against the sofa, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, dragging his head into her neck, uncaring of the stubble scoring at her cheek, her jaw, her neck, she just needed control, needed...

He bit the underside of her chin; hard enough to shock, but not enough to hurt and she threw her head back and moaned again, an animalistic sound that she swore she'd never uttered before. His fingers had slid up and he was now cupping her backside with one hand and her left breast with the other. When she wriggled she felt his teeth move, his stubble erode and his hands clench. It was perfect; it was too much, it was nowhere near enough.