Chapter 58

(Infinite's POV)
I wake up to Dottie slamming our door. I got up and on her bed.
"Dottie? Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine... It's ju-just Papa's dead."
"Well he's in peace now."
"Yeah... I guess."
We heard someone knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Your pregnant mom." I heard Alesa say. I opened the door.
"Hey guys Adam left a note. He told us to get dress and head to the offices."
"Ok we'll get ready."
"Alright."
I shut the door, and me and Dottie got ready.
(Time skip)
(Dottie's POV)
"Everyone meeting room!" Adam yelled. Everyone went to the meeting room. Ross and Adam were standing.
"Women and children first!" I yelled sitting down. Once everyone got in Adam started talking.
"I need to know if you all want to move down to L.A."
They started to explain. Everyone pretty much said yes.
(Adam's POV)
I called the remaining Team Crafted, the Mudkip, NoahcraftFTW, Ty, and Tyler. Mudkip said he couldn't join. Neither could Tyler or Noah. Ty and the remaining Team Crafted were ok with it. So the Sky Media Offices were going to move, but Team Crafted had a better idea.
"Why don't we go to Washington instead?"
"You know I like that. There's a house down here we can own to live together "
"Or we can all live where we want and we all work in the offices."
"Ok. I'll see you then."
"Alright later."
I walked back to the room and told everyone the news. Then everyone went back to work.