Bah Humturtle

I do not own TMNT! I only own my stories, my ideas, and my characters!

****************

Name: Mackenna
Looks: Brown hair, brown eyes, and wears glasses.
Outfit: *See linked image* I'm giving you a Christmas outfit!
Song: All I Want For Christmas Is You by: Mariah Carey

****************

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree," Mackenna sang as she skipped into the lair with a large bag of Christmas decorations. The bag must have been at least 30 pounds (is that heavy? IDK), for Mackenna seemed to be struggling to get the bag over the turnstiles. When she finally managed to get the bag into the lair with a swift shove through the turnstiles, she began to continue singing a little Christmas tune that must have been played over and over again on the radio, but she didn't care, she loved to sing that song anyways.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah," she belted out as she marched around the lair with a festive bounce to her step, and the jingling of bells that seemed to be coming from the very bag that she was cradling between her two arms. She was just about to sing the next verse, when she suddenly bumped into something hard enough to knock her and her decorations to the ground with a thud.

"Oww." She moaned as she rubbed her lower back with a hiss.

"Oh, gosh! Dudette, I am so sorry! I didn't see you there, and clearly you didn't see me over that bag..." A boyish voice chuckled.

"Gee, thanks, Mikey. I'll just help myself up," she teased.

"Oh, right," he immediately offered her his hand to help her up, and she graciously accepted.

"Thanks," she said as she began to dust off her red, skinny jeans with the palms of her hands.

"Sorry," Mikey apologized again.

"Mikey," she laughed. "It's ok! No harm done, well... At least not for me," she paused as she looked over to the bag containing all of her decorations that was now knocked over on the floor.

"Oops," he cursed as he rushed over to pick up the bag from the floor, and handed it back to her. "I hope there's nothing breakable in there," he muttered.

"No worries, I packed everything up nice and good, so everything should be fine," she smiled reassuringly. 

"What's in the bag anyways?" Mikey asked suddenly.

"Christmas decorations!"

"Christmas decorations?"

"Yeah, I thought why should I just decorate my apartment when I'm going to be spending most of my time down here with you guys. So, I thought why not decorate the lair! It's the perfect plan!" She giggled as she lightly hopped up and down excitedly. 

"I don't know, dudette. We don't really celebrate Christmas down here."

"Why not," she asked sounding concerned.

"I don't know. Raph doesn't really like Christmas, so we try not to make a huge deal of it. I mean, we still exchange presents, but that's about it." Mackenna looked at Mikey with widened eyes and her mouth slightly agape. She looked as if what she was trying to say wouldn't leave her brain fast enough to meet her facial expressions. He looked at her weirdly, "what?"