Chapter 4: 'Have a great flight'

Blair saint-clair:

Beep beep beep beep beep

The blaring continued and i groaned.
Dad must have put my alarm on to wake up early.

I thought while slamming my hand on what i geuss was the snooz button considering it turned off immediately.

I sighed as i snuggled into the warm body that was behind me.

Wait...warm body?

My eyes shot open and i quickly sat up.
I guess that was a bad idea as my head swam.

I groaned and looked down.
A hand was wrapped around my waist and legs were tangled with mines.

I looked over the face to see jason maraz sleeping soundly in all his naked glory.

"Shit! Fuck!" I said as i quickly got off the bed.

As soon as my feet touched the floor i almost fell at the soreness that i felt between my legs.

My eyes widened as i remembered last nights activity.
Omfg i gave Jason Maraz my virginity!
I thought in shock.

And omg i slept over! When i was supposed to go home before brandon and dad came home.

Im sooo freaking dead!!!

I thought as i started to put on my clothes.

Once again the alarm started ringing just as i clipped on my bra making me get a raging head ache.

"Ugh shut that shit up!" Jason said as he rolled over.

Then as if he realized something his eyes snapped open.

"Shit! Im going to miss my flight!" He said and i looked at him in confusion

   "your flight?" I asked and he groaned.

      "yeah my dad wants me to go to Louisiana for the summer to visit some family" he said as he pulled the blood stained sheets off his bed.

  I would have cringed at the sight if it wasn't for the anger that filled me at his response.

"Hold up. Let me get this straight. You slept with me...took my virginity knowing that you weren't even going to be there the next day?!" I asked as my face turned red.

"I guess....but you make it sound like its a bad thing" he said and i laughed "oh my gosh! I can't believe i fell for your stupid player ways"

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"I wasn't playing you...i mean yes in the beginning all i wanted was a good fvck but...i think i want more then that" he said and i looked at him incredulously.

"You think?" I asked in disbelief as i pulled on my crop top.

"Well i think...wait no i know! This was a mistake!" I said and he looked at me in shock "are you serious?" He asked and i ignored him as i looked for my phone.

"Where's my phone?" I snapped and he grabbed me

   "look at me.." he said and i looked away refusing to meet his eyes.

"I need my phone!" I said as my eyes started to water.

I cant believe i fell for his stupid ass words.

"Look i know your pissed off but i didn't mean to hurt you! I didn't think i would feel-" he started but i cut him off

"oh cut the crap Jason! I get it! You fvck 'em then leave 'em....j-just give.Me.my. phone." I said and he sighed.

"Its on the counter by the TV" he said and i snatched up my phone before walking to the door.

"Have a great flight!" I said quickly then walked out his room.

Instead of taking the elevator i ran down the stairs to see his house trashed.

I tried to open my phone but kept missing the power button as my eyes kept getting blurry.

A tear slipped out of my eyes as i ran into a hard body.

I looked up and gasped as i saw the adult standing before me.

He looked exactly like Jason with a petite woman who had Jasons blue eyes standing next to him.

"Blair!" Jason yelled standing on top of the stairs.

I turned around to see him stop in shock as he noticed his parents standing behind me.

"Mom...dad.." he said in shock then quickly put on the shirt that was in his hands "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" his dad boomed.

"I can explain-" Jason started as i walked around his parents "i got to go!" I said then ran out before they could say anything.

I looked outside to see all the cars that once filled the parking lot gone.

Which means Marissa and joan were no longer here.

I ran to a little park before sitting down and crying my eyes out.

When i could no longer cry i wiped my eyes and finally opened my phone.

My eyes widened at the amount of missed calls i got.

Missed calls:
30 from dad ☺
45 from brandon
15 from marissa
10 from joan

I sighed as i quickly dialed Marissas number.

"Blair! Thank god you called! Where the hell are you?!" Marissa yelled and i sighed.

"Im so sorry! Im at a nearby park a couple streets away from jasons house...i-i dont know what happened! I fell asleep a-and-" i started rumbling but marissa cut me off "its ok! We are comming to get you...we didn't go home, we couldn't drive drunk and plus we didn't want to leave you so we slept in the car" marissa explained and i broke into sobs.

"Are you ok? What happened?" She asked and i sniffled "ill explain everything after dad and brandon kills us" i said and i could feel her frowning "you got the missed calls to?" She asked and i nodded forgeting that she couldn't see me.

"Yes"
"Joan got Over 100 cause her mom called too" marissa said

"We are all toast!" I said.

And she laughed "at least we'll be together" she said and we quieted down.

I watched as birds flew from tree to tree.
Looking so carefree as they whistled a tune.

"I did something stupid last night." I said and marissa sighed

"We'll talk about that later...now come to the car we have no time to waste." Marissa said and i looked up to see the car at the enterance of the park.

I quickly ran to the car and got in.

"Have you been crying?" Joan asked?" And i nodded "a little" i smiled at her reassuringly before marissa drove off.

"To my doom i go"
***************************

Smh sometimes things happen and I'm trying to make this story as realistic as possible.