Chapter 12: "Damn i missed you."

Days later:

Blair saint-Claire:

"I can't believe you kissed him!" Joan said as we all finished painting our nails.

I blushed bright red.

"I didn't plan to guys..I'm just still attracted to him." i said and they laughed.

"What did i tell you! I knew it!" Marissa said.

I laughed.
"I'm going to tell him guys." i said and there heads snapped to me in surprise.

"Really?!" Marissa asked in excitement.

"Yeah....I'm so scared but...i'm planning on calling him today and asking for a meet up so we can talk." i said and they both squealed.

"Omg I'm so proud of you!" Joan said as she pulled me into a hug followed by my sister.

"Me too." Marissa said.

Before i could reply my phone ringed.

Looking at the caller ID my heart skipped a beat as a smile bloomed on my face.

"Speaking of the devil." i said before i quickly picked up.

"Hey curly" he said and i smiled.

"Jason. How may i help you on this Saturday morning?!" i questioned.

Me and Jason were now on friendly terms.
After that day we were more nice to each other, especially him. He would always insist on walking me to class.

"Come outside." he said and i frowned

"What?" i asked confused.

"I'm outside." he said and i swear my heart jumped in my chest.

'He's outside' i mouthed to the girls and they shared a worried look.

"Jason you have to leave! Both my dad and brother is home today!" i said and i heard his laugh.

"All the more reason to come outside. I have something to ask you and ill leave if you come out." he said and i groaned.

This guy was just looking for a death wish.

"Ok hold on I'm coming. Don't let anybody see you!" i snapped before i hanged up the phone.

Panic ran through me as my heart beat picked up.

"Where's the kids?!" i asked

"They are in the movie room. Brandons setting up a movie for them." Marissa said and i nodded.

"Ok ill be back." i said

"Wait...what about dad?!" Marissa asked.

"I don't know Marissa you distract dad and Joan make sure Brandon doesn't leave the movie room." i said then ran out the room.

Just as i left the room i bumped into Brandon.

"Hey...where you going?!" he asked

"Uhh..t-to the kitchen! Joan was actually just asking for you." i said and he frowned knowing him and joan's always fighting.

"She was?" he asked and i quickly nodded before running off.

I quickly sneaked out the house noticing my dads in the kitchen and not his office.

Fvck!

I quickly slipped out the door to see Jason standing in the middle of my drive way.

"Hey." he said walking towards me.

"Jason are you crazy?! You were standing in plain sight! Someone could-" i stopped short once he reached me and quickly pulled me into a hug.