Chapter 9: "just talking to you is enough"

Blair-saint-clair:

I was trembling.

I could feel my self shaking as my heart beat turned eratic.
My walk turned into quick steps as if he was still following me. I knew he wasn't, but I was to shaken up.

I wasn't ready! Let me rephrase that.... Im not ready.
I'm to emotionally unstable right now.
It hurts, to see him and not be able to tell him...that he has two very beautiful and handsome son and daughter.

Tears leaked out of my eyes and I felt all the energy leave my body.
I sat on the floor knowing that first hour was halfway done and silently cried.
I just wanted to go home! I was tired, and all these emotions was not good for my health.

The bell ringed and I quickly wiped my eyes ignoring all the curious glances as I made my way to my second period class in slight defeat.

I knew if I went home my dad would immediately put me back in home schooling and lord knows I can't go through that torcher again.

Once I reached the classroom I quickly slipped inside before the last bell ringed.

I sat down in an empty seat in the back and put my head down, blocking out the teachers instant drowning about getting to know the class.

Before I could slip into a state of oblivion the door to the class room banged open and my head snapped up in fright.

My eyes widened as I saw Jason Maraz walk up to the teacher and hand him a slip.

"Ahh Mr.Maraz first day of school and your already paying the principle a visit I see." The teacher said.

I gasped in shock and his eyes snapped to me. "It was a misunderstanding" he responded but his eyes were on me the whole time.

I looked away, a blush gracing my face as I could still feel his burning gaze on me.

The teacher ignored Jason's presence as he continued with the introduction to what we will be learning, but I couldn't concentrate.

Not with him walking towards the empty seat that was right beside me.

I slumped in my seat as he sat down and turned to me with a big grin on his face.

"Hey curly" he said and I scowled "Dont call me that!"

"Why not? That's my nickname for you" he frowned and my heart fluttered as a blush graced my face.

But just as quick as it came it left as anger filled me.

"Listen. Jason Freaking Maraz...if you think I'll be jumping at the chance to go to bed with you again, I'm not! You clearly made your choice that night and now I'm making mine!

I respected your choice so please do me a favor, respect mine and leave. Me. The hell alone!" I growled before grabbing my stuff and moving to a new seat.

I saw him slump in defeat as hurt covered his features before he grumbled angrily and stuffed some headphones in his ears.

I sighed in both relief and guilt.

Was I too harsh?

Maybe I was?

I should have just listened to what he had to say.

No! Make him feel bad! He stringed you along!