chapter 2: 'im sorry'

Blair saint-Claire:

I stared at the phone in shock as it continued to ring. Once again.

Omg how did he get my number?

I shouldn't pick up...and risk my dad picking up?

No way!!
"Blair! Get the phone!!" My dads voice ringed through the intercome.

I quickly picked up the phone "Hello" i said again

"Tsk tsk so rude!" He said and i sighed.

"How did you get my house number?!" I asked hurriedly.

Then looked around cautiously as if someone would hear me.

"I-"
"Actually i don't want to know" i said then swallowed hard as i knew i would regret what i had to say next.

"C-can you call me on my Cell phone instead? My dad is not a big fan of boys calling the house." I said and i swear i could practically feel his smirking through the phone.

"Yeah, whats your number?" He asked and i gave it to him quickly before hanging up and running to my room.
      When i got there Marissa and Joan looked at me strangely as i breathed heavily.

"What the-" joan started but got cut off as my phone ringed. They both gave confused looks as i answered my phone.

"Okay so you got my number, now what do you want?" I asked as i put my phone on speaker for the girls to hear.

"I just wanted to know if you were coming to my party tonight" he asked

   "I heard about it but im not going" i said and rolled my eyes at the girls shocked facial expressions.

    "Well im inviting you" he said and i shook my head.

"Don't count on me coming!" I said and he chuckled

   "Well then ill just go call you'r home phone until your dad picks up." He said and i gasped.

     "fine! Ill go...but after tonight you have to stay away from me." I said and he chuckled,
      "trust me babe...that won't be a problem." He said and i rolled my eyes then hanged up on him.

I sighed as the girls stared at me "well?! What the hell was that?!" Marissa asked and i groaned.

  "Okay so after you guys left i...." i started as i told them everything that happened and they squealed "Finally! Someone who knows how to get you to come out!" Marissa said and i groaned

"Im going to regret this!" I said and just then my phone ringed.

I growled angrily and looked at the Id.
I perked up as i saw who was calling.

Call from: lucas

I quickly answered the phone "lucas hey!" I said eagerly and the girls gave me sly looks.

It wasn't a secret that I've been crushing on lucas since last year.

"H-hey blair" he said and i smiled "whats up?" I asked
"I just wanted to know if you were going to Jasons party?" He asked and i smiled

"Yes im going...are you?" I asked and he chuckled "yeah...is it too late to ask you to go with me?" He asked and i blushed

"N-no not at all! I-id love to go with you!" I said and he let out a sigh of relief "Great! Ill pick you up at 8?" He asked and i nodded forgetting that he cant see me.

"Y-yes" i quickly said
"Great! Bye" he said and as soon as he hanged up i squealed.

"Omg!!! Finally! Progress" i said as i smiled widely at my sister and joan but they didn't look happy...instead they look...worried?