chapter 11: "I mish you to!"

Blair saint-clair:

Omg what the heck did i just do?!

My breath hitched as one of his hand moved up to cup my face, and just like that all negative thoughts flew out the window.

Our lips moved in unison in a slow tantalizing dance.
His lips was just as i remembered, soft and addicting.

I shuffled closer towards him as his other hand rested on my hips lightly. He bit my lips slightly and i moaned, he took that as his chance and slipped his tongue past my lips.

Our tongues danced together as my toes curled.

I pulled away reluctantly before we couldn't go further and buried my head on his chest in embarrassment.

We were both breathing heavy trying to catch our breath.

"I'm sorry" i said with my head still on his chest.

"I shouldn't have done that!" i said as i pulled away to look him in the eye.

Hurt swirled through him before the anger took over.

"Then why the fuck did you!?" he yelled as he slide off the car and started pacing.

I quickly followed suit "its like your messing with my fucking head!" he yelled and i griped his hand stopping him mid stride.

"I know! Ok..just..there's a lot going on in my life right now and i don't know how i feel! I'm attracted to you but right now i just want us to remain friends...i need to know that once you know some of the things going on you wont hate me in the end!" i said as a tear slipped out of my eyes.

I quickly wiped it away but of course more came out endlessly.

Suddenly the ground became more interesting then those dark blue orbs.

I heard him sigh before i felt him in front of me.

His cologne wrapped around me like a blanket and i fought the urge to breath him in.

"Hey.." he lifted up my chin and my gaze met his.

"I would never hate you!" he said and just like that i broke down.

His arms quickly wrapped around me bringing me closer as the sobs racked through my body.

He didn't know!

He didn't know he had kids.
And twins at that.

He didn't know how scared i was of losing him, just like i lost my mother.

After i cried for what felt like hours i sighed and pulled away from the comfort of his hug.

"I'm sorry..i'm just overwhelmed." i said and he smiled as he wiped my eyes making his two deep dimples pop up.

A picture of our son Mason immediately popped into my mind at the sight of his smile.

They looked exactly alike! I groaned

I was so screwed!

"Its okay. I'm sorry...i didn't know you were going through things and if it makes you feel better ill be your friend..but i will also wait for you Blair.
I just know your worth it!" he said and i blushed.

If he knew what i was keeping from him would he still feel the same?

"Hold on" he said as he quickly ran back to the passenger seat.

I sighed and sat back down on the car, boosting myself up.

How could i not like Jason when he was so understanding!?