Chapter 1

"Gelly! We have a patient!" Dani screams. I walk away from Tim and find Dan K., puking up his guts. I throw him over my blocky shoulder and place him on the bed.

"Jen, get me an a bottle of water, nether wart,glistering melon, glowstone dust, and three bottles." The recipe for a healing potion.

"Dan, while I'm making the potion, you need to drink a lot of water, you're probably dehydrated."

"But I just"-pukes again- "drank a whole gallon!" He whines.

"Drink some more, it probably wasn't clean! Also, you should sleep, let your body fight whatever's inside of you."

"Ok" he says. I go over to Jen.

"Do you have the stuff?"

"Yeah, I need to find some more nether wart."

"Ok, be safe." I'm always worrying about my friends and family. I walk over to the brewing station. First, I make an awkward potion (nether wart and water). Next, I make a healing potion I (awkward potion and glistering melon). Finally, I make a healing potion II (healing potion I and glowstone dust). I also add some apple juice because it tastes awful.

I go into the other room to see Tim leaving, Dani writing something down (probably an appointment), and Dan sleeping. There's a glass of water next to the bed. I dump the potion in the water.

~2 hours later~

I'm giving a checkup to Nick when I hear the clanking of bones, Skeletons.

I push the button labeled "skeleton attack" I press it and run downstairs. Everyone moves outside to attack. Dan gets up. "Oh no, Dan you stay here."

"But I need to fight!"

"Your health is more important. Dani will stay here with you."

"NO I WANT TO-" I cut him off.

"DAN I WILL NOT LET YOU GO IF I HAVE TO STRAP YOU TO THE BED! AND THAT'S FINAL!" I run upstairs to my station. I take my bow out and start picking off the skeletons one by one. (I may have shot our side once or twice). I see Tim fall to the ground. That means he's dead. "Nick pick up Tim's stuff and put it in his chest!" Nick gathers up Tim's things and runs inside. He comes outside. It's just me and him now.

~_~

I think it was pretty good.

Vote

Comment

Fan

~Gelly (kik @gelly4110)