Chapter 8

Okay, lots of super powers here. Um, wow. This is crazy. I'm literally speechless. Wait, no, I have an idea. I run back to my house and rummage through my potions chest. I found them. Splash potions of fire resistance.

I run around and splash them on everyone.

"GELLY! WHAT DID YOU JUST SPLASH ON US?!" Alex screamed, obviously scared that I just could've poisoned him.

"FIRE RESISTANCE! HE CAN'T HURT US!" I approach him slowly. He looks at me with those fiery eyes and I'm immediately frightened. I hope this works. I go up and whisper in his eat, "I know the real you is in there, Dan. I hope you can hear me. We need you to come out. You burned the meeting place down. I had to waste fire resistance so no one would get hurt. Everyone's too scared to come up here. You're scary when you're like this. Please come out. I want you to." A tear rolled down my cheek. He's my friend. I can't be afraid of him. I take a few steps back. The fire in his eyes died down. He looked more normal. I can still sense a feeling of demolition in him, so I grab Alex and pull him over to Dan. Alex looks at me with these red eyes and starts attacking me. I scream and run away. It takes Nick, Dan M.,(A/N: I found out his real last name.) Tim, and Julia to hold him back. They drag him back to his house. I come back panting. I'm not willing to drag anyone near him, except Dani. I drag her and tell her to whisper nice things in his ear. The other four come back as soon as Dani's done. Dan completely calmed down. One less person to worry about. Dan looked absolutely exhausted, so Tim took him home.

"Uh Gelly, you need to see something." I follow Julia, Nick, and Dan to Alex's house. I was nervous, and Nick could feel it. Those are the perks of being so close to your family.

"Don't worry Bean, he can't hurt you." He calls me Bean cause I'm Gelly. (A/N: He really calls me Bean.) We walk into his house to see him on the floor, tied up by vines.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!" Dan and Nick look at Julia, and she looks at the ground.

"I may have some powers that I never knew about. Apparently I have power over plants." (A/N: Julia, we based this off of your derp tree skin. By the way, why were you a derp tree?) Julia blushed deeply. Ok, is everyone gonna have super powers?! I swear to Notch if I find one more person has a super power-

"Apparently, Alex is part wolf. That's why he attacked you." Ok, Dan and Tim are the only ones left. (A/N: Didn't forget about you guys! I have everything planned out.) Wow, we have a wolf among us. I shiver at that thought.

"I have a power too. I can control water." (A/N: HE'S PERCY JACKSON GUYS! WOO!)

"How'd you find this out?" I'm seriously confuzzled. (It means confused.)

"I was really hot, so I thought of rain. Then, it came."

"Ok, that's completely coincidental."

"Or is it?" He walks outside and to the river by Jen's and Dani's house. He points at the water and makes it float. The three of us step back; our eyes are wide with astonishment. We walk back to Alex's house. We sit around doing nothing until Dani bursts through the door.

"Guys! Bad news! Wait, what happened here?" She looks at Alex tied up in vines.

"Uh, super powers." Julia answers.

"Ok, any way, there's a spider in the village! Hurry!" She runs back out the door. We get up and are almost out the door, before Alex stops us.

"Wait!" We turn around and Alex is struggling against the vines. "Please let me out."

I feel very uncomfortable. Nick raps his arms around me. (A/N: I swear, in public, people are gonna think we're dating, Nick.) "Do you promise not to hurt her?" He's so protective.

"Nick, I couldn't control that."

"Ok, fine. Julia, untie him." Julia unties him and walks out. We all do the same. In the center, there's a spider. When we get close, I see it's about to attack Jen. I run in front of her, and the spider bites me. Everyone gasps. All I feel is pain. It bit my arm. "Gelly! Are you ok?!" Someone screams from somewhere.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Focus on the spider!" I yell back.

"I have to try something." Tim steps closer.

"No. Tim, we don't need someone else getting hurt." Dan K. says.

"Dan, I'm not gonna be the only normal one in this village." We all burst out laughing at this.

"What's so funny?"

"You honestly think having powers make us abnormal?" I ask still clutching my arm.

"Well, yeah."

"Excuse me sir, I believe there is no such thing as normal." Jen's craziness shows through.

"Tim, you're not normal. Neither am I, or Dan, or even Alex. We are all different. No one will care if you have no powers." Wow, I'm inspirational. (A/N: Emmy, Jen you know what I'm talking about.)

"But I have a power." He turns to the spider. "You will not attack us. You will leave and never come back." The spider turned around and left.

"My dad was a monster hypnotizer. It rubbed off on me."

I felt dizzy, and my breathing became shorter.

"Gelly, are you okay?" Olivia asked. I looked at her and shook my head. Then everything went black.

~_~

So updating everyday? Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Sorry.

Julia thought she was part ghast. Nope, that's Jen. But that pixel art you made was awesome. I was amazed.

I'm upset. The first chapter has 24 reads. Chapter 7 has 8. Sad face. Anyway, please show this to all your friends. I want to write to more beans. Please. If you're confused on who has which power, put it in the comments. I'll make a chapter for that. Also, thanks @jenniferg28 for help with super powers. Please vote, comment, recommend. Whateves.

GOODBYE TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL BEANS!!!!

~Gellybean

P.S. SPARROT!