Chapter 3

"I promise you Tim none of that will ever happen. This isn't hardcore mode." I laugh at my little joke. What? I'm a strange girl. Let it be. (A/N: LET IT BE! LET IT BE! No? Ok.) I stand up and stretch. "Welp, you guys are all good, so you can leave."

"But what about my dream?"

"Well, Dan here is your housemate, he'll probably come get me if it happens again, but don't tell a living soul about this. It could be something psychological. I don't want this to happen again." I turn to Dan. "Same goes for you."

Dani walks into the place."What did I miss?" She asks.

"Nothing." The three of us say at the same time. Dani looks at us suspiciously but shrugs it off. Naive little peanut. (A/N: It is a proven fact that she is a peanut; just ask her.) Dan leaves, and I check up Tim one more time before he leaves. I turn to Dani, "Dani, I'm going to find a village; you can go home and do call in's." She goes out the door, and I text Nick.

G- Hey Nicky, I'm going to find a village, wanna come?

N- Sure, just let me get some stuff.

G- K

I go to my chest and grab my special bow. The one that's enchanted with Flame II, Punch I, Infinity III, Unbreaking V, and Power IV. I also grab an arrow, some steak and melons, a bunch of potions, ladders (for a tree base), and my bed. I take a lead and put it on my dog Woofless. I love this puppy to death. I grad a sign and write, "Gone to find a village. If you need medical assistance, call me at: 111-111-1111." Ready for my adventure.

~•~

Dedicated to jenniferg28 cause she wrote the most amazing comment and I love her.

~_~

Every character read this story. Well, I'm screwed. Nick showed a lot of people. Alex showed Dan, and he was like "What the Heck?" Dan if you're reading this I'm sorry for that scene last chapter, or the whole thing? Idk. I lub all you guys and you make the server fun. BTW: This is the server with Jeffy. Do you remember him? Why'd you have to change the server Alex? WE COULD'VE BEAT THE ENDER DRAGON! Anyway, it's *looks at clock* almost 1 AM where I live and I can't sleep. Help me. Sorry it's so short, like I said, it's one AM. K BYE BEANS LUF YOU ALL! WAIT! Before you leave, can you slap that vote button with your forehead? (Hahaha BajanCanadian)

~ Gellybean (The Crazybean)