Chapter 17

I look around and see no Endermen. They must have gone up to the over world. Everyone else arrives. The ender dragon appears, and we get into a fight stance. "Hello, Magmacraftian Army. I see Herobrine is helping you." He smirks. [Can dragons smirk?]
"You bastard! You turned all my blazes against me!" Herobrine yells.
"Right... anyways, are you guys ready?"
"Give us a minute." Julia says.
"Very well." We start placing pumpkins down. Julia punches them, and they turn into snow golems. We get into position.
"We're ready." I call.
"Good, let's start this." The two obsidian towers begin to glow. Dani sprouted her dragon wings and flew upwards. Herobrine did the same, but without wings. The rest of us get down on one knee and start shooting. We all get a bunch of solid hits on him, but he keeps regenerating health. I have an idea. I run over to Julia, grab her arm, and drag her to the obsidian tower. "Create some vines." I tell her.
"Why?"
"We have to get up there. The ender crystals on top of the tower keep giving him health."
"Ok." She starts creating vines. "Why can't you just teleport up there?"
"It's weird; the ender crystals cancel out sorcery powers." The vines make it to the top. We start to climb them. The ender dragon is distracted by the arrows and snow balls hitting him. We reach the top and pull out diamond pick axes. The crystal starts to break. After it breaks, we jump on the ender dragon's back. He doesn't even notice us. When he gets to the other tower, I place TNT down. It explodes, destroying the crystal. "GG!" I yell and teleport us to the ground. The fire people (Me, Dan, and Jen) start fireballing him. Then, everything goes in slow motion. The one final arrow flying through the air and sinking into the dragon's scales. He screams out in pain and dissolves into code. Instead of a dragon egg appearing, a note falls to the ground. I run over and pick it up. I teleport back to the group and read it out loud.
"Foolish humans,
If you are reading this, it means you have defeated the ender dragon. Congratulations. However, this war is not over yet. To end this war, you must defeat me. MUAHAHAHAHA!
-Le King Squid"
~_~
Yep, same day update. Wait no, it's 12:47 here in New Jersey. Oops, gave away where I live, oil well. Sooooo... Awkward.
~Gellybean13