Chapter 15

Alex opened the letter. He read it, and his eyes became as big as saucers. "Guys listen to this.

Dear MagmaCraft Army,

This war has gone on for long enough. Here are the rest of the Eyes of Ender you need. Use these to find the portal. I will see you there.

-The Ender Dragon"

"You guys know what this means right?" I ask.

"Yep, let's start training." Julia gets up and leads the guys to the hidden archery range. We all follow her.

"How long has this been here?" Nick asks.

"Since this war started. We didn't want you to find out." Jenna said.

"Well, since we're on the topic of hidden rooms, we have a sparring room." Tim said.

"That's not very useful now. We need bows to defeat him." I said.

"I can't shoot for my life." Herobrine said.

"Dude, you're fricken Herobrine, you can fly." Dani said.

"WAIT! Can anyone else fly?" Alex asks. Jen and Dani raise their hands. "Perfect. You guys can use swords to attack the Ender Dragon."

"Gelly, can't you fly?" Nick asks. I shake my head. "I can only teleport." It sucks.

"Anyway, we should really practice shooting more because most of us can't fly." Julia glares at Alex.

"Hey!" Alex puts his hands up in defense.

"Anyways, let's get started."

~_~

Short, I know. Plz don't hate me. I fan, I fan. So I got iOS 7. So vote if you have that. Bye! I'm really tired so I can't do my normal outro. See ya!

~Gelly