Chapter 9

When I woke up, I was in my bed at home. My arm was throbbing and swollen. That's strange; there's no bandage on it. Olivia walks in.

"Oh good, you're awake." She walks over to me.

"What happened?"

"Well, remember when you bit by that spider?"

"Yeah, then I passed out."

"Yeah, so after that Nick carried you here. I helped Dani heal you."

"Ok, but one question. Why didn't you bandage this up?"

"Oh, I didn't know where they were."

"It's ok. They're in the chest labeled 'Medical Stuff'." She nods and goes downstairs. She comes back two seconds later with the bandage. She hands it to me, and I wrap my arm up. After I finish, my phone rings.

"Shmello?"

"Gelly, Tim's screaming and shaking again."

"Dan I can't go over there. Bring him here." With that I hang up. I get out of bed and go downstairs. Dan comes a few minutes later with Tim on his back. Tim is shaking and screaming, like the last time. I faceplam. "Really? You didn't wake him up?"

"I couldn't. He was out cold."

"Ok, just water bucket him." I go and grab a bucket full of water and pour it on Tim. He wakes up immediately; I smack Dan upside the head. (A/N: NCIS anyone?)

"Ow, what was that for?" He said while rubbing his head.

"For not thinking about doing this." I walk over to my brewing stand and make a potion that only sorcerers can make. A potion that can make someone have no dreams. I make 64 of those. I grab a book and quill and write some stuff in it. I walk over to Tim and Dan and give them the potions and the book. I turn to Tim. "Every time we have a battle or something, drink this. It gets rid of all your dreams for one night." I turn to Dan. "Make sure you read this. We don't have labels for bottles, so this is the best I can do." He nods and then leaves with Tim. I need to do something. I go outside and take my headphones off. I try to move a dirt block, and I can't. I put them back on and try again. It works. I found my source of power.

-•-

I took Olivia to the hidden archery range. You press a button in Jen's house and a hidden staircase appears. Anyways, I opened the chest and got a bow and 16 arrows. "Ok, since you're a girl, you follow Julia's orders. Alex and Julia have very different battle tactics. Alex's tactics are to just run in and slay them. Julia's are to hollow out a tree and use bows and arrows to shoot them down. We get killed less because the only way we could die is if a skeleton shoots us. To make sure we get more kills, we need to practice aiming. Try to hit those targets." She tries to hit the targets but miserably fails. She drops the bow in frustration.

"I can't do this." She huffs and sits on the bench.

"I have an idea." I go to the hidden chest and open it up. I grab a bunch of snowballs. I walk back to Olivia. I hand her the snowballs. "Try these. You said one of your powers was you could use snowballs as weapons." She gets up and hits the target every time. I give her more. When she was done, I hear a scream. I run outside and see Alex tied up in the river and being dragged away by squids. Wait, squids? I thought they were on our side. I run to the edge of the ocean. Alex goes under and disappears. I turn around and see everyone with a look of horror on their face. "Guys," I try to keep my voice steady. "We just lost our leader."

~_~

Dun dun DUN! Hey beans! Did you like the chapter? I tried to add this in ASAP. Vote, comment, recommend. Whateves. GOODBYE TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL BEANS!

~Gelly