Chapter 13

Ok back to Gelly's POV. I forgot to mention that they didn't feed Alex. Also, pretend there's a mod that adds hospital stuff in Minecraft. And derpy squid mod. Just pretend. Epic battle scene this chapter. It's also pretty long.

~_~

I met everyone at the edge of the river. Everyone had full gold armor on with gold swords. My sword felt awkward in my hands. (A/N: Remember, she usually uses a bow.) Everyone slowly arrives after me. Yesterday we were mining for gold. We were all exhausted after, so we slept. Dan M. is the last to arrive. Everyone is about to get in the water before I shout, "Wait!"

Everyone turns around. "What is it?" Jen asks.

"This." I chant a bunch of words in Latin. (A/N: I know no Latin, just the languages my school made me take. English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese.) After I finish chanting, I run and jump into the water. I pop back up. "Come on in guys!"

"What did you just do?" Jenna asked me.

"I gave you infinite underwater breathing. You're welcome." They all jump in. "LET'S DO DIS POOP!"

"Wait, we don't even know where it is." Olivia says.

"Judging by the light coming from the water, I think it's there." Dan K. says pointing over to the light coming from the ocean. We swim on the surface over to the base. I duck my head underwater. I see tons of squids with Derpy Armor and Derpy Swords. Oh shiz. (A/N: Did you guys think I was gonna curse? NOPE!) I pop my head back up.

"Guys, bad news. We came under prepared. They have armor AND swords." Everyone's eyes widen at this. "I have an idea! Everyone give me your armor and swords." They give me them. I teleport back to my house. (A/N: What? She's a sorceress.) I enchant all the armor and swords. I pause before teleporting back. I run over to the chest and grab Potions of Night Vision. I teleport back and give everyone their armor and a potion. I down it and wait for the others to drink their potions. Slow pokes. [Ok, I've decided that the square parentheses thingies indicate authors notes in the actual chapter. The ones before and after will still be this= ~_~] We start to swim down. We are about three-fourths of the way there when the squids start noticing us. [And cue epic battle scene] They swim up to us and we engage in battle. I try to swim through all the swords. I had to kill a few squids to get to Alex. There was an iron door with no pressure plate or redstone thingie. I put my hands in an X shape and focus my energy into them. A bright light comes from my hands and I hear a crash. The door got knocked down. I step into the room. Alex was there, chained to the wall. He had multiple cuts over his face and arms. "Alex?" He looks up. "What did they do to you?" He just shakes his head. "You haven't talked for these past few days haven't you?" He nods. "Well, this is gonna be difficult." I use my magic to break away at the chains. He falls to the ground. "Can you walk?" He shakes his head. I go to pick him up and he flinches away. "Alex, I'm not gonna hurt you." [I feel so awkward writing this] I take him on my back and go out the door. I'm almost out of the evil fortress of evilness when the king of the squids stops us.

"Where do you think you're taking him?" He asked in his annoying voice.

"Leaving b***h." [I'm sorry I had to put that.] I push him out of the way. I swim up to the surface and grab Olivia along the way. I teleport to the hospital room. I put Alex down in the bed and start healing him.

~time skip cuz I'm too lazy to write all of this~

"I still don't understand why you dragged me here." Olivia says with a sigh.

"I needed an assistant, and you're the only other one who knew about the room." Alex was asleep and shaking. I make some of the dreamless potion and put it in the blood bag thingie. [Now you know why I asked you to pretend we have the hospital mod] He stops shaking and calms down. I sigh and teleport everyone back to their houses. This was a looooong day.

~_~

There you go. Finally updated. Yay! I figured out how to do bolds and italics on my phone! WOOP WOOP!!!!! I'm sorry for that curse, but I felt it was appropriate.

I won't be able to update that often. School is starting on Monday. UUUUGGGGG. I'm in honors science man, be proud of me! I'm gonna have a crap (It's not cursing) ton of homework. So, vote, comment, recommend, or maybe even fan. GOODBYE TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL BEANS!!!!

~Gelly (It's a quarter to two, why am I still awake? Whatever, Dani's awake too.)