Part 2

Joel’s POV :

Today  was the day. Our concert in London. I must admit, I was quiet nervous. The concert was totally sold out. I was even more nervous than when we had our concert in my hometown, Nottingham. Maybe it was because of the fact that Hannah was coming too. Hannah is Andy’s best friend. I know that they grew up together. I already met her a couple times when we were in Liverpool at Andy’s parents’  house.

“Mate, you are dreaming.” Adam said. I immediately woke up from my dream. Almost forgot that Adam was here. “Sorry.”  “Nervous?” Adam asked. “Sooo damn nervous.” “Or is there something else?” “No no, why do you ask?” I asked “Just wondering... Maybe there is a girl..?” “Adam.” I sighed and rolled with my eyes.

 "What? Come on, when was the last time you had ... you know?” “I don’t know... I haven’t done it anymore since I broke up with... HER.” I answered. “Wow...”  “Adam, just stop it, ok. There is no girl, got it?” “Yeah, totally.” It’s hard not to tell Adam I’m in love with Hannah. I’m just to scared. I mean, yeah, she’s Andy’s best friend. How would he react?

 "We have to leave.” Adam said “Yeah I’m ready.” I put my guitar in my car and jumped in the front seat. Adam was driving, even though it was my car. The entire time, I was staring outside. I was thinking... about her.

 “Mate, come on, what is wrong with you?” “Nothing Ads ,just focus on the road.” I answered. “Ok, if you don’t wanna talk than I’m gonna do it like this.” Adam said and drove to the side of the road and just stopped. “Adam, what are you doing?” “Tell me what’s wrong. Come on, I thought we didn’t had secrets for each other. I clearly see that something is wrong. You’ve been dreaming for the entire time.”

 “Ads...” “What?” he asked. “You were right.” I admitted. “What? I don’t get it.” “You were right Adam. There is a girl.” “I knew it.” he shouted. “Yeah..” “Do I know her?” Adam asked. “Ads...” I sighed and looked at him. “What? I won’t tell the others, ok?” “Yes, you know her.” I answered “Who?” “Just promise me that you won’t tell the others yet, ok, and especially not to Andy.” I explained “I won’t. I promise! Wait, especially not to Andy? Joel... no... are you in love with Hannah?” Adam asked.

 “Yeah...” I admitted. “Joel...” Adam sighed. “What? It’s not my fault that I fell in love.” I said. “You should tell her.” “You should continue driving or we will be late.” I said. “Fine.” Adam sighed and continued driving. The rest of the time, we didn’t say a word anymore, so I turned on the radio. It was The Wanted on Capital FM. “That song is a tune.” Adam said to break the silence. “Yeah it is.”  “Look Joel, I think you should tell her. Maybe she will feel the same?” Adam suggested. “I will tell her, but just, give me time ok?” I asked. “Fine.”

 Adam parked the car and we walked to the building. Ryan was already in the dressing room when we walked in “Where’s Andy?” Adam asked. “He’s not here yet.” Ryan answered. “I’ve to go to the toilet.” I said and walked away. Ok that was just a lie, I didn’t have to go to the toilet. Adam was right, maybe I should tell her. Andy and Hannah were already arrived when I came back.

 “Hi." I said to them “Hi Joel.” Hannah smiled. “Don’t forget what I told you in the car.” Adam whispered in my ear. “Give me time.” I whispered back in his ear. “What are you two whispering?” Andy laughed. “Nothing.” I answered. “Jadam.” Ryan laughed. “What?” Adam asked. “That’s how the fans calls your bromance thing.” Ryan answered. “Nice, Jadam.” Adam laughed and hugged me .”Ready to go on stage boys?” Andy asked. “Definitely ” Ryan answered. “Let’s do this.” Adam laughed.