Part 3

Hannah’s POV :

I was standing at the VIP places. I could see that Andy loves performing. But I got more distracted by Joel. His guitar faces were so cute. Oh God, what are you thinking Hannah. He would never like me. The time flew by and they were already performing their last song “Who you gonna call?”.

 Andy’s face was so cute when he came of stage, totally sweating. “So? You liked it?” Andy asked and grabbed for a bottle of water. “Absolutely. It was awesome. When you sang ‘you didn’t tell me’ and ‘when she was mine’. I was almost crying.” “Really? Cute.” Andy smiled and hugged me. “Ow and Ryan & Joel, your guitar faces, they were hilarious!” I laughed and they both started laughing.

 “So, what are the plans for tonight?” Ryan asked. “You can come over to my place.” I suggested “Really?”  “Yeah, I got beers in my fridge soo...” I laughed. “Beers? I love you Hannah!” Ryan laughed and kissed me on the cheek. “Wow.” I laughed. “Sorry for that. That’s Ryan." Andy laughed. “It’s ok.” I laughed.

 After that, we took all our stuff and left. The boys first had to take some pictures with the fans. I waited at Andy’s car. “Sorry you had to wait.” Andy said. “It’s fine. No problem. It’s really sweet that you do that for your fans.” “Yeah." “Where are the others?” I asked. “Ryan was with his own car and Adam & Joel were also together.” “True.” I smiled

 Andy and I arrived first, then Ryan and Joel & Adam. “I know it’s a mess in here but yeah...” I laughed. “Don’t worry, Joel’s place is worse.” Adam laughed. “That is soo not true.” Joel shouted. He wanted to hit Adam but Adam jumped away just in time. “Take it easy boys.” Andy laughed.

 “Who wants a beer?” I asked “Me” they all said at the same time “OK" I laughed. I walked to the kitchen and took the beers “You need a hand?” I heard someone asking. I turned around to see Joel standing in the door opening “Yeah, please. Can you take the crisps? They are in the upper closet” I explained “Sure” 

 Just when Joel was trying to take it, which wasn’t easy, I looked at him. His t-shirt just crawled up a little bit so I could see his torso. God, he is hot. I really wasn’t paying attention so the result was, I dropped  a glass on the floor. “Shit” I screamed “You’re ok?” Joel asked immediately “Yeah, I’m fine” I stuttered. I started cleaning up the broken glass. “Wait, let me help you and be careful you don’t hurt yourself” Joel smiled. Man, his smile is cute...

 “Everything ok over there?” Andy asked “Yeah, it’s ok Andy” I answered “You need another hand?” Andy asked “No no Andy, it’s fine. I think I got everything” I said. I quickly looked around if I didn’t forget another piece of glass. “Yeah, I think so” Joel said

 “Thanks Joel” I smiled “No problem” We took everything and walked back to the living room “What’s on the TV?” I asked “Nothing very good. Don’t you have any DVD’s?” Ryan asked “Yeah, wait a sec”  I quickly ran upstairs. There I had my collection of DVD’s. I was wondering which movie the boys would like to see.

 “Can’t you chose?” someone asked. I jumped a little bit. It was Joel again “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you” he laughed “It’s fine. I didn’t hear you” I smiled “Wow, you have a lot of DVD’s” “Yeah” I laughed “How about this one?” Joel asked and took the DVD of Taken 2. “You think the boys are gonna like it?” I asked “Yeah” "And what about this one?” I asked and took the DVD of ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 4’ “Yeah, I would love to see that one. I haven’t seen him yet” Joel smiled “Ok then. Let’s go downstairs again” “Ladies first” Joel smiled and opened the door for me “Thank you” I smiled. How can a boy be sooooo cute???