Part 24

Hannah’s POV :

 After dinner, we decided to make a walk on the beach. I had quickly taken on my white dress, the boys were just still in their swimming trunk and a t-shirt. Joel and I were walking hand in hand. “The sunset is so beautiful..” I smiled. We all sat down on the sand. “I’ll take a pic and post it on instagram” Joel whispered in my ear “Mmmh… good idea”

 “Wait, let me do it” I smiled. Joel gave me his phone immediately. I took the photo and wrote. ‘Last day in LA. We’ll miss it here! Tomorrow, back to the UK!’  “Good?” I asked him and to be sure, I showed him his phone. Joel just nodded with his head. “And… posted!” I smiled “I think we should go back to the hotel and go to sleep. It’s gonna be a long day tomorrow” Adam said “Mmmh… maybe you’re right”

 “Come on, listen to what Adam said” I said and jumped up. “I don’t want to get up…” “Come on, lazy boy” “I’m not lazy… Ok, maybe a little but…” “No but, get up!” I held out my hands and pulled Joel right “You are lazy, you know” I laughed. The others followed Joel’s example and got up too. “I’ll miss it here…” Andy sighed “Me too Brownie, me too”

 “Well, see ya in the morning. Up at 8 remember! Our plane leaves at 1.35pm” Andy said “Yeah yeah, don’t worry” “Good night boys” I smiled “Good night you two”. Then, we walked in our room. Joel immediately took off his t-shirt and his swimming trunk so he was naked and he took on a clean boxer. I did the same and took on my pj’s.  Then, we crawled in the bed.

 “Our last night in this hotel bed. That’s the only thing I’m not gonna miss” Joel laughed “Me neither babe”. I crawled very close to Joel “Good night beauty” “Good night Joel” I smiled and he gave me a kiss on my forehead, then we fell asleep.

 At 6.45, the alarm decided to wake us up “Nooo…” Joel sighed and turned it off “Is it already time to get up?” I asked, still half asleep “Yeah…” Joel sighed, rubbing his eyes. He got up and walked to the bathroom. A few seconds later, I heard him flushing the toilet. “Time to get up babe” “Noo… two more minutes…” I sighed and turned around “No no babe. Come on… Babe, I mean it. Ok, now it’s your own fault…” Joel said and jumped on the bed, on top of me.

 “Joel… get off me… I wanna sleep” “Me too babe but we have a plane to catch. Come on babe” “Noo…” “Yessssss!” Joel said and he started tickling me. “Stop it Joel…”. I tried to slap away his hands but that didn’t work so I grabbed my pillow and hit him “Really? You wanna fight” Joel laughed “Noo… I wanna sleep!” “Too bad for you” Joel laughed and hit me with his pillow. “Ok, ok, fine, you win” “Are you awake?” “Yes, I’m awake…” I sighed and stuck my tongue out.

 “That was not funny…” I sighed and walked to the bathroom. I jumped into the shower to wake up. I was enjoying this so much. Suddenly, I felt someone put his hands around me. “Joel!” I jumped up a little and turned around to look at him “I’ve to take a shower too, you know” he winked and kissed me “God, you scared me. I didn’t hear you coming in” “Surprise” he winked “And what a surprise” I grinned and kissed him.

 “What shall I wear? Blue or pink shirt?” “The pink one babe, I like that one” “Ok” I smiled and took it on, together with my jeans. Joel took on his jeans too and a sweater of Jack Wills. “Now, time to start packing our suitcase”. After all, we did it in half an hour. We both looked up when I heard my phone, I had a message. ‘Already awake? ;) I hope so :P are you coming for breakfast? Andy x’  I immediately answered him ‘We’re coming. Give us 5 more minutes ;) x’ “Time for breakfast Joel” I smiled “Ok babe, just one more second”. It was a funny view, he was lying on the suitcase trying to close it “And… YES, CLOSED” he laughed “Finally” I laughed “It was your suitcase babe” Joel winked