Part 22

Hannah’s POV :

We must have fallen asleep because I woke up in the morning, Joel’s arm around me. I got up without waking him up. I took on my underwear and Joel’s t-shirt. Normally we always have breakfast around 9am, but this time, I texted Andy that we would be later. Joel was still fast asleep. I quickly jumped in the shower. I came out of the bathroom only with my underwear and bra. Joel was just woken up.

 “Morning beauty” “Morning sleepy head” I smiled and gave him a soft kiss. “Shit, is it already so late? Why didn’t you woke me up?” Joel asked “You were too cute. And by the way, Andy knows we will be later for breakfast. I texted him” “I’m gonna take a shower” he said and stepped out of the bed. He was still naked “Erm… Where have I…” “Looking for this?” I grinned and held his boxer in my hand “Yeah…” Joel laughed “Here, catch it” I laughed and threw it at him “Thanks babe”. He quickly took it on.

 “Now, if you don’t mind. I’m gonna take a shower” Joel winked “Wait Joel, you first need to help me with something. So… I can’t choose what to wear. My jeans short or my back mini skirt? You need to help me” I smiled “Erm… your skirt babe and with…” He said and walked to the closet “… this. This top. It would look amazing together” “Really? Ok, thanks sleepy head. Now come on, go and take a shower” I winked. I took on my clothes in the mean time. Joel had chosen for my striped black – white top. It was a good choice. I took on my black heels too.

 “Joel, hurry up. It’s already 9.20” “I’m almost ready babe”. 5 minutes later, the door flew open and Joel walked out, his hair still wet. He was wearing a black short and white t-shirt of Jack Wills. “I’m ready” he smiled when he had taken on his shoes. “Finally and then they say you always have to wait for the girls but erm…” “Yeah, yeah…” Joel laughed and he playfully slapped me on my bum.

 “Finally, you guys are here” Andy exclaimed when he saw us “Sorry” I smiled “Hurry up, you have an appointment remember, for your tattoo” Andy winked “Yeah yeah, I didn’t forget it”. I rolled with my eyes. Joel and I quickly had breakfast. “The tattoo shop is like 10 minutes away from here. We don’t have to take a taxi or something” Ryan explained “Ok, let’s go then…” I sighed and grabbed Joel’s hand. Andy was laughing with me

 “Stop it Brownie. It’s not funny” “You’re scared, just admit it” “Nooo…” “Don’t lie” Andy laughed “Ok, maybe a little bit…” “I knew it” Andy laughed “You can squeeze in my hand as hard as you want babe” Joel whispered in my ear. “I know…”. I tried to fake a smile but it was hard.

 We had to wait for a bit before it was my turn. “Hannah O’Connor?” “Yeah that’s me…” I smiled “Your turn girl” the guy said “Come with me boys, please” I asked the boys. They all followed me. Ok, the guy from the shop looked weird at me but yeah…

 I explained him where I wanted my tattoo and which one. I wrote the lyrics down on a piece of paper and choose how he had to do it. “You’re ready girlie?” “Yeah…”. I have to admit, it really hurted. It’s a surprise I didn’t hurt Joel or Adam. They both held my hands and I squeezed in it soo hard.

 “Fuck mate, I didn’t know it would hurt so hard…” I exclaimed when we were outside the shop “Ads, babe, sorry for squeezing so hard” “It’s fine Hannah” Adam laughed “Now… time to go to the studio…” Andy sighed “Maybe first grab something for lunch?” Ryan asked “Yeah maybe”.

 We went to the supermarket around the corner and bought something to eat. Then we took a taxi to the studio. The boys recorded the whole afternoon while I was watching a movie on Joel’s computer.