Part 14

Hannah’s POV :

 Now it was only me and Andy. I could see he wanted to know everything. “Is he gone?” Andy asked and he really checked if Joel was upstairs “Ok, he’s upstairs. Now please, tell me everything” “Andy, you’re just like a teenage girl, you know that?” I laughed “Come on, I tell you everything too” “Well yeah... erm... I kissed him first” “Really?” Andy asked surprised “Someone had to take the first step” I winked “And???” “And what Andy?”

 “Did something else happened?” “Nope. He just took me out for dinner... and I accidentally threw a glass of water all over him...” “Seriously? Hannah, you idiot” Andy laughed “It was an accident” “Sure” Andy laughed “I’m gonna do my make-up. Hopefully I can enter the bathroom” I winked “Can I watch some TV” “Of course you idiot, you don’t have to ask that” “It’s your house so...” “It’s ok” I winked and walked upstairs

 “Joel?” I asked and knocked on the door. I could still hear the water stream. I didn’t get a response. “Joel?” I asked again “Yeah?” I heard him shouting back “Is the curtain closed and can I come in? I have to do my make-up” “Yeah, it’s ok, you can come in” “Thanks” I said when I was inside.

 I was doing my mascara when the water stopped. “Shit” I heard Joel swear. “You’re ok Joel?” “Erm... I... I think I have a problem...” “What’s wrong?” I asked “I forget my towel...” “Yes you are, he’s lying here next to me on the ground” I said and took it “Can you please give it to me?” “Yeah sure, and I won’t look” I laughed. I quickly gave Joel the towel without looking. “Thanks Hannah”

 5 minutes later, Joel opened the curtain, the towel around his waist. “Thank you babe for giving me the towel” He winked and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I could resist myself not to stare at Joel’s naked body. “Done with my make-up” I smiled “You look amazing”. Joel pushed his lips on mine. “Thank you. I’m gonna leave you alone so you can get dressed” I said and gave him another kiss. Just before I closed the door, I took a last look at Joel and saw his naked bum...

 I closed the door and walked downstairs to Andy “Finally, you’re ready with your make-up. Or... you did something else... with Joel...” he winked “Shut up Andy”. I stuck my tongue out at him “What? Maybe I’m right” “No you’re not. Joel and I wanna wait with that. Ok?” “Yeah, yeah, get it” Andy said

 “And by the way, you are way too curious, you know that mister Brown” “Ow really, well let me tell you one thing, you are curious too” “That’s not...” “Hannah, seriously?” he asked “Ok, maybe a little bit” “Aha” he laughed and poked me “Will you please stop poking me. You know I hate that” I exclaimed “Yeah, that’s the reason I’m doing it” he laughed

He wanted the poke me again but I slapped away his hand. “Auwtch...That hurted Hannah” Andy overreacted “That’s your own fault, you know that”. Suddenly the bell rang “Saved by the bell” I laughed. I opened the door and it was Adam “Hi Adam, come in” I smiled “Hi Hannah” He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

 Joel just came downstairs. “Hey Ads” “Hi Joel”. Joel’s hair was still wet. Joel  walked after me and just before we walked inside the living room, he playfully slapped on my bum. “Joel” I exclaimed “Oops, sorry” he winked “You’re so lucky Adam didn’t see that” “So, we’re gonna tell them anyway” he whispered in my ear “We are gonna wait till Ryan is here, right?” I asked “Yeah, of course”

 “Adam, did you already had lunch?” “Yes, why?” “Because we haven’t yet. But I’m just gonna warm a pizza” “Ah ok. No, I’ve already eaten. Thanks” Adam smiled “I’ll help you ba... Hannah” Joel smiled “That was a close one” I said when we were in the kitchen “I’m sorry but yeah... I’m used to call you babe now” “Yeah yeah, it’s fine” I winked and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.