Part 21

Joel’s POV :

I decided to leave Hannah alone for a sec to talk with Jayden and to take a shower. “Babe?” I asked “Yeah?” “Are you ok?” I asked when I came out of the bathroom. “I’m fine”. I knew she was lying because you could see that she had cried. Her eyes were red. I jumped next to her on the bed. “Babe, you’re not. Stop pretending you’re fine when you’re not”. Now she couldn’t hold her tears anymore and started crying again...

 “Awh, babe...” I pulled her in a hug. “It’s ok babe...” I kissed her on her forehead. Suddenly, I got a text, it was from Andy ‘Do ya wanna come to my room? We can watch a movie? Or... maybe you have other plans for tonight? ;)’ . “Babe, it was Andy” I said and gave her my phone so she could read the message “It’s ok for me if you wanna stay here babe” “No no, it’s fine Joel” she said and whipped away her tears. “Really?” “Yes, wait, I’ll answer him” She said and answered Andy ‘We’ll be there. What time?’ Andy answered immediately ‘Maybe after dinner? Ads and I are going in 10 min, Ryan probably too. Are you two coming too or is Hannah still on Skype?’ . ‘No no, we’ll be there ;)’.

 “I’m just gonna change some clothes, ok?” Hannah asked “Yeah sure babe”. 5 minutes later, she came back and she was now wearing her light blue cute dress. “You look amazing” I winked “Thanks” Hannah smiled “Come on, they are waiting for us” “Yeah, almost ready”. She quickly took on her heels “Joel, how do I look? I mean, I’ve cried...” “You look hot, just like always” I smiled and kissed her on her forehead.

 We went for dinner and after that, we went to Andy’s room to watch ‘Journey 2, the mysterious island’. It’s a good movie though. “Josh Hutcherson is ... well yeah... ok” Hannah winked “What?” “Nothing Joel, nothing” Hannah laughed  “Hannah, actually, didn’t you wanted a tattoo when you were 21?” Andy grinned

 “Erm... yeah.. but” “Well, LA is the place to be” Ryan winked “I... I don’t know...” “You’re scared Hannah” Andy laughed “Noooo, I’m not” “Then why are you actually squeezing my hand?” I asked. The other burst out laughing “I’m not... I’m not doing that. Well you know what, I’ll do it. Tomorrow!” Hannah exclaimed

 “Tomorrow already?” I asked “Yeah! And I know where I want a tattoo. Here, on my arm” she said and pointed to the side of her upper arm bone. “There? I thought you wanted one on your pulse?” “No, changed my mind” Hannah smiled “And what kind of tattoo?” Ryan asked “I know the perfect quote. It’s one from my favourite songs EVER. If you never try ,you'll never know. It’s from Fix You by Coldplay”

 “Awesome choice” Adam said “I know. What do you think Joel?” “I think it’s an amazing idea but are you sure you want it tomorrow? I mean, you’ve still plenty of time” “No no Joel, I want it” “Ok, it’s your choice” I smiled  “We only have to be at the studio at 1pm so we can you before noon” “Deal, 10 o’clock?” Hannah asked “Do you want us to come with you?” “Yes” Hannah smiled “We’ll be there Hannah” Adam winked.

 After it, Hannah and I went back to our room. “Babe, are you sure?” “Joel, please. Yes, I’m sure” she laughed and kissed me. The kiss got so intense and she pushed me against the wall. My hands went to her back so I could unzip her dress and it fell on the ground “Oops…” I winked. Her hand went to my belt and opened it, then she pushed down my jeans “Oops, I did it… too?” Hannah smiled and I had to laugh. I took off my shirt and threw it on the ground. My hands went back to her back and I unbuckled her bra. “Hey sexy lady” I winked “Hey big boy” Hannah grinned and started kissing me again . She pulled me away from the wall and pushed me on the bed “Time to have some fun” Hannah winked ….