Part 16

Hannah’s POV :

 Joel and I walked hand in hand. We had to stop a few times because there were a few girls that had recognized him. “You’re cute with the fans, you know that?” “Thank you babe”. We just arrived at the fountain “It’s amazing. Life is amazing, you know. I’ve got an awesome life. I’ve a wonderful boyfriend, amazing friends, a beautiful house and awesome weather” “Babe, you do know that the weather is not always like that, right. We live in London, not in Australia or something”

 “Joel, don’t ruin it” I laughed “I’m sorry babe”. He softly kissed me on the cheek “I’m hungry. Maybe we should go and eat something in the restaurant here?” “Good idea” Joel winked. We went to the Serpentine Bar & Kitchen. “What are gonna take to eat?” Joel asked “A salad, I’m gonna eat something healthy. You?” “Same as you babe”.

 After dinner, we left. “Are we going home?” “What you want babe”. “Maybe we should, it already 9pm now” I smiled. Joel grabbed my hand. Hand in hand, we walked to the car and went home.

“It was amazing, I love it there” “Me too babe” Joel smiled. Joel unlocked the front door. “Ladies first” “Well thank you, you are a real gentleman” I winked. For the rest of the night, we watched some TV and around 10.30pm, we decided to go to sleep.