Part 25

Joel’s POV :

 After breakfast, we immediately went back to our room to take our suitcases and to leave to the airport. At the airport, we met a few fans. “Where are you going?” I asked Adam when I saw he was walking away “Toilet” “Wait, I’m coming too. Babe, you wanna hold my backpack?” “Yeah sure” she smiled. I gave it to her and ran after Adam.

 “So? How was it sharing a room with her? Did you…?” Adam asked when we were washing our hands “Ads, why are you so curious?” “Ow come on…” “It’s none of your business Adam” I said. I tried not to smile but… “Oooow… well, the look on your face says enough mate” Adam laughed “Ok, yes, we… we… yeah…” “You two slept together and had sex. Just say it Joel” “Yeah…” I smiled “I’m happy for you Joel that you two are together” “Thanks Ads” I smiled.

 “Time for the check-in” Andy said when we were back “Where have you been? It took so long?” Hannah asked  “Erm… yeah… I had to wait for Adam” “Ow… ok then” “He had to tell me something, but it’s nothing important babe”. Andy saved me because he said we had to go. We could go on the plane. Hannah was sitting in the middle between me and Andy. We decided to watch a movie but I fell asleep half way it…

 I woke up because someone was shaking my arm “Mate, wake up… Joel, wake up” I heard a voice saying. It was Andy. “Mmh… why?” I sighed “We’re almost there. Wake up” “Mmh…”. Hannah was just awake too. “Where did that blanket come from?” I asked, half asleep when I saw the blanket “You’re welcome Joel” Andy winked “Thanks mate…” I laughed and rubbed my eyes.

 “I wanna go back to LA… It’s raining here… it’s August… I want summer…” Hannah sighed “Ow babe” I smiled and hugged her. There were a few fans waiting at us. We took some photos and talked with them. There were even girls who wanted a photo of Hannah and me. “The van is waiting outside. We have to go. It was really nice to see ya all. See ya next time! Bye!” Andy said “Byeeee” I smiled and we left. We put all our suitcases in the van and left. “How about a beer  at my place?” Hannah asked “Good idea” Andy answered. Adam and Ryan nodded. Then they all looked at me “Yeah sure, good idea. Don’t look at me like that” I laughed.

 “Ok, where the hell have I done my key?” Hannah panicked “Wait babe, I’ve got my key” I said and opened the door  “Yeah, now I found him…” Hannah laughed and showed him. “God, I’ve to go to the toilet. Is it ok if…?” Adam asked “Of course idiot” Hannah laughed and Adam ran upstairs. “Maybe you can put your suitcases in the hall?” “Yeah, maybe” Andy said. I first took my suitcase and then I took Adam’s.  “Joel, do you wanna go upstairs and take a DVD?” “Yeah sure babe, which one?” “You can choose” Hannah smiled. I walked upstairs again. I heard Hannah asking something to Andy but I didn’t hear the question. Probably what he wanted to drink. Adam just came out of the bathroom. “So that was the reason why you couldn’t stop moving in the car. I started thinking something was wrong with you” I laughed “Sorry mate, I just had to go to the toilet… “

 “What are you gonna do anyway?” Adam asked “Take a movie… But I don’t know which one” “Wait, let me choose… erm… this one” Adam smiled and took the DVD of ‘You, Me and Dupree’. “Come on, it’s a hilarious movie” “Ok, if you say so Ads” I laughed  and we walked downstairs again “So Adam choose, don’t blame me if you don’t like the movie. He choose for You, Me and Dupree” “Good for me” Ryan said. Hannah had already taken some beers. Hannah and I in one couch, the others in the other one. I could see that it was difficult for Ryan to keep his eyes open. Half way the movie, he fell asleep with his head on Adam’s shoulder. “I’ll take a blanket” I whispered so I didn’t wake him up and I put it around him. In the mean time, Andy was already fallen asleep too and Adam was also struggling to keep his eyes open. At the end, I just turned off the movie and we all fell asleep…

I woke up because I heard something. I opened my eyes and saw Andy coming downstairs. “Andy…?” I asked half asleep “Sorry mate, didn’t mean to wake you up. I had to go to the toilet” “Mmh.. if you want to, you can go and sleep in the spare room. Maybe that’s more comfortable?” I asked him “Erm… yeah maybe, Adam and Ryan have taken over the couch” Andy whispered

 I tried to get up without waking Hannah up, who was with her head on my lap. I heard her moaning but she didn’t wake up. “Where are you going?” Andy asked “Toilet and maybe take another blanket for me & Hannah and for Adam” “I’m coming with you”. Andy followed me upstairs. “What time is it actually?” I asked  “It’s 2 am. I’m going back to sleep. Night Joel” “Night Andy”

 I first went to the toilet and then I grabbed 2 more blankets from in our bedroom. Then I walked downstairs again, trying not to make much noises. I placed the blanket over Adam. The other, I lied over Hannah and crawled in the couch too. I didn’t take long until I fell asleep.

 I woke up again around 7.30 am. Adam was already awake too. He was doing things on his phone, probably twitter. “Morning” I whispered “Ow hey, morning” “Mmh… Aww.. my back hurts…” I sighed “Mine too and my neck. But anyway, where is Andy actually?” “In the spare room” “The first thing I’m gonna do when I’m home, is gonna take a shower…” Adam sighed “You can take a shower here too, you know” “Erm… really?” “Of course, you idiot and if you want to, you can use my stuff, then you don’t have to search it in your suitcase”

 “Really? Thanks mate” “I’ll show you. Come on, get up” I whispered because Hannah and Ryan were still asleep. Andy just came out of the spare room “Morning” “Morning Andy” “What are you gonna do?” “Adam is gonna take a shower, I’m gonna show him where the towels are”  “Ok, shall I make breakfast?” Andy asked “Erm.. yeah but I wanted to go to the baker. There is no more bread in the house anymore so…” “Ah, I’ll go with you” “Give me 5 minutes” I explained to Andy.

 “Soo… here are two towels and the rest is in this cupboard” “Thanks Joel” “Soo.. Andy and I are going to the baker ok? Ow and erm… maybe you should lock your door so no one walks in” I laughed “Good idea” Adam laughed

 Andy was already waiting for me “I’m ready” I said while I was trying to take on my jacket. Luckily for us, it had stopped raining. “Soo… how is it between you and Hannah?” Andy asked while we were walking “I knew it. I knew you would start to ask questions” “Of course Joel, isn’t that normal? She’s my best friend. I swear, you break her heart, I break your leg, even though you’re my band mate” “I would never break her heart Andy”. The rest of the time, we didn’t say anything anymore until we were home. “Andy wait..” I said and grabbed his arm “What?” “Look, I know you’re protective about her. I know that she is basically as a sister to you but you’ve  to know one thing, I would never EVER hurt her. You know I’m not that type of boy. Come on, you’re also one of my best friends. I promise you that I love her with all my heart”

 “I know Joel… I know… but just… yeah…”“I know Andy, you’re like her big brother and she is your little sister” “Yeah… erm… Joel, did you two actually already…?” “What do ya mean?”“Come on, you know what I mean Joel” “You mean… sex?” I asked. I looked down at the ground and started biting my lip. “I take that as a yes…?” “Yes…” “As long as you two are doing it safe, I’m fine with it” Andy smiled. He playfully hit me on my shoulder and walked inside.